19. Tom

POV Tom

I woke up at 7 in my tour bus bed, and from the moment I opened my eyes, Elise was the first thing on my mind. Her image haunted my thoughts, and I couldn't let go of the memories of that one night. How could I have been so stupid to sleep with her? It was a mistake, a big mistake. But even with that realization, I couldn't deny that there was something in me that longed for her. I wondered how she felt after what had happened between us. Would she regret it? Would she hate me? I couldn't stop the thoughts and stared at the ceiling, wondering what I should do now.

I sat in the hotel bar; the other band members had already gone to their rooms to sleep. The fatigue of the long day weighed heavily on me, but I decided to have a drink by myself before heading back. Suddenly, I saw Elise walk in. Elise looked stunning in a black evening dress that accentuated her figure. The dress had a deep V-neck that subtly revealed her cleavage, but it was tasteful and elegant. The dress was sleeveless and flowed into a long skirt that gracefully draped around her body. She had her dark hair loosely pinned up, accentuating her neck and shoulders beautifully. She wore simple yet stylish jewelry, including a silver necklace and bracelet that perfectly matched the overall look of her outfit. Her makeup was subtle, highlighting her natural beauty with a light blush on her cheeks and a subtle lip color. She looked truly breathtaking and exuded confidence in her choice of clothing. Honestly, I never really liked her. There was always something about her that irritated me, but because she was my brother's girlfriend, I decided to give her a chance. I made a hand gesture for her to join me. She looked briefly surprised but smiled and walked over. "Hey, Tom," she greeted me as she took a seat on the stool next to me. "Nice to see you here." I nodded briefly. "You too. How are you?" We started a conversation, and although I was initially reserved, I found that she was actually nice to talk to. Maybe I could give her a chance to get to know me better. As the evening progressed, the drinks got stronger, and our conversations got deeper. We talked about our dreams, fears, and the ups and downs of life as an artist. Elise was open and honest, and I was drawn to her vulnerability and authenticity. As the night went on, our conversations became more intimate, and we started looking deep into each other's eyes. The chemistry between us was palpable. Suddenly, our hands accidentally touched, and we looked at each other, our faces only inches apart. It didn't take long before our lips met in an intense kiss. Passion and excitement built as we got closer to each other. We forgot the world around us and gave in to our desires. The night became a blur of fiery emotions, and we shared intimate moments that both of us would remember. It was a drunken night full of passion and attraction.

I got up and walked to the bus's common area, hoping that a cup of coffee would help me think more clearly. As I sat there, I realized that I had truly fallen in love with Elise. Her smile, her voice, her humor – everything about her had enchanted me. But I had no idea how she felt about me after what had happened. I clutched a cup of steaming coffee in my hands when I saw Elise appear. The morning sun gently shone through the window, casting a warm glow over the space. Elise walked toward me with a calm stride, and her eyes met mine with a friendly gaze. "Good morning," she greeted me with a smile as she approached. I smiled back and got up to make a cup of coffee for her. "Good morning," I replied. As I prepared the coffee, I couldn't help but notice that she looked tired, as if she hadn't slept well. Elise took a seat across from me, her hands wrapped around the warm cup, and I pushed it toward her. "Still suffering from insomnia?" I asked with concern. She nodded as she accepted the cup of coffee. "Yeah, it seems like I'm dealing with insomnia here. But at least it gives me some time to think." I understood what she was going through and nodded in understanding as I held my own coffee. "I can imagine it's not easy for you." Her insomnia must be a challenging issue, especially during such an exhausting tour. I looked at Elise thoughtfully and hesitated for a moment before I asked, "How's Bill doing now?" She took a sip of her coffee and sighed softly before answering. "He was really sad and hurt by the whole situation," she began. "But I'm also glad that your band seems to be unscathed. Bill and you are, after all, twin brothers, and I can imagine how important that bond is to both of you." I nodded in understanding and felt relieved that the situation between Bill and me wasn't irreparably damaged. The fact that Elise showed understanding for our special bond made me feel good. "I'm really worried about him," I said honestly. Then I asked the question that had been on my mind for a while. "Elise, do you ever think back to our night?" It was an honest question, and I looked her straight in the eyes while awaiting her response. But I couldn't wait for her response. "I can't help it," I said honestly, "but I keep thinking about you." Elise seemed momentarily taken aback by my question, and her cheeks turned red. She stammered a bit and seemed unsure of how to respond. "Tom, it was just a mistake, okay? It should never have happened," she eventually said. "I never want to do anything to hurt Bill again, and you shouldn't either. You need to get me out of your head, Tom." I muttered something inaudible and got up from my chair. "I... I need to go," I said softly to Elise. Without further words, I left the common area and returned to my tour bus room. It felt like a complicated situation that I couldn't untangle, and I hoped that time and some distance would help me get things straight.