35. Private show

Bill suddenly stood before us with his distinctive lion's mane hairstyle, admiring the music Bas and I were creating. His enthusiasm was contagious, and I felt honored by his compliments. Then, Bill asked if I wanted to join him in the Tokio Hotel dressing room to relax. The interviews and meet-and-greets were over, and it seemed like the guys had some free time. I agreed immediately but noted that Bas was staying behind. I didn't hesitate to invite Bas to join us. He seemed hesitant at first since he didn't know the guys well, but I encouraged him to come along and enjoy the moment.
We left my dressing room and walked with Bill to the Tokio Hotel dressing room. I was excited to spend more time with the guys and give Bas the opportunity to get to know them better. We stood up and walked with Bill to the Tokio Hotel dressing room. As we walked through the corridors of the concert venue, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. I hoped Bas would feel comfortable in their company. So far, they had only had superficial contact with each other.
When we entered the dressing room, we were greeted by Tom, Georg, and Gustav, who were relaxed on the couches. Thankfully, there was no sign of the hangover they had this morning. They were dressed in comfortable clothing and seemed to be enjoying their well-deserved break. Bill gave us a tour and offered us something to drink while grabbing a bottle of water for himself. I took a seat on one of the couches, while Bas sat somewhat awkwardly on a chair. The atmosphere was relaxed, and I felt at home in the presence of the band members I admired. It was a unique experience to see how they prepared backstage and relaxed before returning to the stage.
We started talking about music, and I felt honored that they were interested in our songs and creative process. Bas quickly engaged in conversation with Georg about guitars and music techniques, and I could see he was starting to feel more at ease.

I felt the excitement and nerves coursing through my veins when Bill encouraged us to play that new song he had just heard in our dressing room. Bas began gently strumming his guitar, and I closed my eyes for a moment to fully immerse myself in the music. Then, I started singing, and the words and melodies flowed effortlessly from me. It was a song I had written a few hours ago, inspired by my experiences during this tour and the encounters with all these new people. I had no idea I had this in me, that I could write and sing songs. As the song progressed, I felt the energy in the room rise. I opened my eyes to see the reactions of the band members, and I was delighted to see them nodding enthusiastically and smiling. It was an amazing feeling to share my music with them, and I could feel the appreciation and positive vibes in the room. When we finished the song, there was applause and compliments from Tom, Bill, Georg, and Gustav. They told us how much they enjoyed it and encouraged us to keep making more music.

The sneak peek of our performance in the Tokio Hotel dressing room had heightened my excitement, and I felt ready to hit the real stage. Bas and I were led backstage, and we could hear the pulsating beat of the music and the cheers of the crowd. It was an incredible energy, and I felt my heartbeat quicken as the minutes counted down to our performance. I looked at Bas, who seemed just as excited as I was. We exchanged an encouraging smile and felt the adrenaline coursing through our veins. This was what we lived for, the moment when we could share our music with the world.
Then, finally, it was time. The lights dimmed, and the introductory music started playing. The audience erupted in cheers and applause as Bas and I stepped onto the stage. The spotlights illuminated us, and I felt more alive than ever. We began playing and singing, and the audience danced and sang along. It was an indescribable feeling to feel the love and energy of the audience as we performed our song. The music filled the venue, and I couldn't help but smile as I lost myself entirely in the moment.
As our performance continued, the ecstasy in the room grew. The audience was completely immersed in our music, and I could feel their genuine enthusiasm. Bas and I looked at each other and knew we were doing great. As we worked through our setlist, I felt the energy from the crowd and the Tokio Hotel band members standing at the side of the stage. It was an incredible experience to share my passion for music with so many people and to be part of such an amazing tour. I also loved that the guys from Tokio Hotel came to watch our show.
After our final song and a loud applause, we left the stage, completely exhausted but ecstatic.