Chapter 1

Chapter 1 BecauseIn the magnificent hall.

  Lin Yang stared at a man sitting calmly on the sofa and sneered, "Second Young Master Qin, I advise you to sign this contract, otherwise I can only..."

  Before he finished speaking, the person sitting on the sofa interrupted him mercilessly.

  "Tsk, try your best to get me here. What can you do to get me to sign this contract? I'm very curious." said the man on the sofa, Qin Mucheng.

  "Qin Mucheng, you have to sign the contract whether you sign it or not. As for why, why not show you someone first."

  As Lin Yang finished speaking, a bodyguard came in from the door holding down a thin man.

  The man's face was pale. He raised his head slightly and looked at Qin Mucheng. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he said nothing.

  "How about it? He is the person arranged by your old man for you. You won't refuse to save him until death, right, Second Young Master Qin?"

  Lin Yang looked at each other playfully.

  "Since you know this, you should also know that he is nothing to me," Qin Mucheng replied with a calm expression.

  "Of course, I just used him to test your reaction.

  I just didn't expect that you would be so cruel after he has been yours for a few years. However, I didn't intend to let him sway you. There is another person you need to see again. "

  Lin Yang waved his hand.

  This time, two bodyguards escorted a handsome-looking man out.

  "Acheng, I'm sorry," the handsome man raised his face and spoke tremblingly.

  At this time, Qin Mucheng's face changed slightly, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and he said in a deep voice, "What's going on? Why are you here?"

  "Why? Because...

  He is an important bargaining chip for me to get you to sign the contract. "

  Lin Yang walked to the side of the handsome man and raised his face, "Originally, if he stayed peacefully in the residence you arranged for him, I wouldn't be able to 'invite' him to come.

  But who made this person come out in a hurry just after hearing my call saying that you were in danger? No, he came here. I wonder if Qin Ershao is satisfied with this condition? "

  "Acheng, I'm sorry, it was my fault that caused you...

  Leave me alone, I don't want to cause trouble to you. "A handsome man, Liu Mingxi shouted with red eyes.

  There was a moment of silence, and a tense atmosphere surrounded it.

  finally.

  "Okay, let him go, and I will sign this contract, Lin Yang."

  "Master, please think again. If you agree, the consequences will be disastrous!" People around Qin Mucheng stopped him.

  "Acheng, don't listen to him..."

  "Needless to say, you are mine, and it is my duty to protect you."

  As he spoke, Qin Mucheng had already picked up the pen and waved his hand on the page, writing his name.

  "Take it." Qin Mucheng said coldly.

  "I didn't expect you to be so happy for your little lover. Compared with your boyfriend and wife, ha, it really surprises me."