Chapter 34

"Then what are you worried about? Just wait, the food will be here soon."

  As if he saw what he wanted to express behind him, Yan Qiu said soothingly.

  At least Chu Yixi himself felt this way, and he secretly observed him with suspicion.

  The final result was that Yan Qiu's expression after saying these words was not abnormal.

  After habitually lowering her lips, Chu Yixi turned her gaze back and stopped staring at him.

  Unexpectedly, when he averted his gaze, Yan Qiu took advantage of him not paying attention and quietly looked at him with a curved corner of his mouth and a gentle look in his eyes.

  ...

  Ye Yunjin seemed to have escaped. After leaving Qin Mucheng's office, he finally dared to breathe out the breath he had been holding.

  Unconsciously clenching his fists, Ye Yunjin felt that he was really weird today.

  Especially when getting along with Qin Mucheng, Ye Yunjin always thought that Qin Mucheng was a cold and rigorous person, perhaps because he had always looked at Qin Mucheng from afar and did not dare to approach him.

  Now, just now, Ye Yunjin had to overturn this perception. Qin Mucheng, this man is more than what he thought before.

  It turned out that he would also say words like today, words that made his heart beat again and again, truly like words of love between lovers.

  That feeling was now so close to him, and it was no longer his wishful thinking.

  But it happened so suddenly that Ye Yunjin still felt that it was like a dream.

  It's not that he didn't blame him for having such thoughts, but it was Qin Mucheng's sudden change in attitude towards him that Sylvia Yunjin didn't notice. On the contrary, he knew it very clearly.

  That's why Ye Yunjin was afraid that the relationship he had been looking forward to would come and go suddenly.

  If this really happened one day, he thought, he would not know what to do when the time came.

  When he had his tenderness, he would lose it again. When he woke up, Ye Yunjin knew that he could not accept it.

  The author has something to say

  The little cuties have been waiting for a long time. This update has been combined into a thick and long one.

  (˙▽˙)

  Thank you very much:

  [Lin Ling, a little fan girl of a sheep,

  Tomato, you tomato~, little pumpkin,

  Thoughtful, a cool autumn night,

  Mengmeng (can't find this expression, so I cover my face),

  Ah core, there is a kind of love...

  Wait a minute, little cuties"]

  Special thanks to:

  Special thanks to:

  [Meat in a steamed bun] A small chrysanthemum

  【Little Pumpkin】A small chrysanthemum in turn,

  A small leather whip,

  a red lips kiss

  [Qingchu] A small chrysanthemum