Chapter 33

[I like you know next door, the lotus flowers are blooming,

  WX Wangxian, Liuli,

  Time on the other side, my Master Jiu

  Qingchu, cute little thoughts

  "Waiting for many little cuties"]

  Special thanks to:

  Special thanks to:

  Special thanks to:

  (3)

  Next, please don't be careless and continue to vote for Chunjiu. Chunjiu will accept all orders.

  Haha v("ωˉ)~ I need votes.

Chapter 56: Teasing love words

  "Okay, I understand. Take your time on your first day at work today and don't work yourself too hard."

  As he spoke, Qin Mucheng did not hesitate. After pinching his face, he put his hand on Ye Yunjin's head. No, to be more careful, he rubbed his hair. .

  Although Qin Mucheng had told himself to take his time and there would be many opportunities in the future, if he didn't take the opportunity in front of him now, when would he wait?

  Thinking about it, he then said the following words:

  "But you have to promise me. I will wait downstairs in the company when you get off work."

  Let's go home together, you are not allowed to go back alone. Okay? "

  The hand that was rubbing his hair stopped, Qin Mucheng looked at Ye Yunjin intently, and when he said the last two words, he had an inexplicable charm.

  This feeling successfully made Ye Yunjin unable to find a way out again. She had no choice but to follow the first reaction in her heart and nodded slightly, saying "hmm".

  And his reply successfully made Qin Mucheng widen the curvature of his mouth with satisfaction.

  "Then I'll send you a text message to tell you."

  Putting down the soft hair in his hands with nostalgia, Qin Mucheng warned.

  "I understand, then I'll leave first."

  Pretending to say this calmly, Ye Yunjin stopped approaching Qin Mucheng, took a few steps back, and lowered his head slightly to signal that he was leaving.

  This time Qin Mucheng did not speak to stop him, but followed his panicked footsteps with his eyes, watching him open the door and walk out.

  It wasn't until the door clicked lightly that he turned his gaze back to the packed bag on the coffee table, with a faint smile deep in his eyes.

  ...

  "I'm here, what are you going to take me to?"

  When Chu Yixi came down, she saw the black Lexus LS parked at the gate of the community from a distance, while Yan Qiu was standing next to the car.

  When seeing this scene, Chu Yixi didn't know why, but she always felt like a boyfriend and girlfriend were on a date.

  Maybe this idea was too ridiculous. Chu Yixi hid her inner discomfort and asked in a polite tone when she came to Yan Qiu.

  "So fast, I thought I had to wait a little longer." Yan Qiu didn't care about the way he spoke, but responded with a smile.

  "I'm not a woman. Maybe I have to learn how to do it when I go out. It takes me half an hour to put on makeup."