Chapter 48

The author has something to say

Duan Xiaojun is here to report first (′`)

Thank you for supporting Chunjiu, the little cutie.

and the various votes cast by each little cutie

ヾ(′`.ヾ)

Please remember to continue to support and vote later (*σ′')σ

Chapter 78 It doesn't hurt

So, is this the reason why Qin Mucheng has been looking at him since just now?

Embarrassing thing, simply embarrassing thing.

How could this happen? If I had known earlier, he should have looked carefully when he looked in the mirror.

I forgot to blow-dry my hair before going to bed last night, otherwise I wouldn't be like today.

Although she felt embarrassed, Ye Yunjin finally said softly, "Thank you."

Then he hurriedly lowered his head and picked up the spoon. He scooped up a spoonful of porridge and put it in his mouth.

Didn't take into account the temperature of the porridge at all.

"Be careful! It's hot!"

However, this reminder was already too late, and Ye Yunjin's tongue was still burned.

"Hiss." Unconsciously sticking out the tip of his tongue, Ye Yunjin exhaled and looked at Qin Mucheng with tears in his eyes.

Qin Mucheng, who was already distressed, felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the creature in front of him blinking at him with pitiful eyes.

"Why don't you eat it slowly? It's just been served and it's still very hot. Come on, let me take a look. Don't move."

Leaving the position, taking a step forward, and gently holding Ye Yunjin's chin, Qin Mucheng approached Ye Yunjin's face and signaled softly.

This move undoubtedly brought a hint of ambiguity to the atmosphere around both parties.

However, neither of the two parties noticed it.

Qin Mucheng frowned and watched intently as the other person stuck out his uvula. If he looked carefully, he could see that the tip of his tongue had become redder than other places.

"Does it hurt?"

Ye Yunjin, who was also looking at people intently, almost bit his tongue again after being burned when he heard the man in front of him speak.

"No, it doesn't hurt."

While speaking, Ye Yunjin stuck out his tongue, and then moved his head back again.

The meaning is obvious, he wants to stay away from Qin Mucheng.

There was no way, he always felt that if he was so close to Qin Mucheng again, he was worried that his face would turn red if he didn't live up to expectations.

And Qin Mucheng obviously understood the intention of his action.

However, Qin Mucheng didn't know the reason why Ye Yunjin retreated.

He thought that Ye Yunjin didn't like him doing this.

As soon as he let go, Qin Mucheng didn't clamp him anymore. He just gave him a meaningful look, said, "Wait until it gets colder before eating," and returned to where he was just sitting.

Ignoring the deep meaning in that glance, Ye Yunjin finally dared to exhale after Qin Mucheng was far away.

Lowering his eyes, Ye Yunjin lowered his head quietly this time and carefully ate the porridge in the bowl.