Chapter 14

Chapter 21 No number

  Stepping inside, one glance revealed that the furniture and furnishings in the living room were still the same as before they were moved out.

  It's just that there were a lot of tables and chairs, and they were all covered with dust-proof nets when they left.

  Approaching the off-white sofa, Ye Yunjin glanced at the surrounding floor, then looked at Chu Yixi and said:

  "I haven't been back here for a while. Some places are gathering dust. Anyway, let's clean it up first. How about that?"

  "No problem, I'm kidding. Besides, Xiaojin, your house is nice and the space is quite large. By the way, which room should I stay in tonight?"

  Chu Yixi blinked and looked at Ye Yunjin expectantly.

  "I lived in the master bedroom before, and there is another room next door. When it is tidied up later, you can stay in this room, okay?"

  Ye Yun Jinzheng asked.

  "Okay, thank you Xiaojin, let's pack it up quickly!"

  Chu Yixi smiled and greeted Ye Yunjin.

  .

  There was a rush.

  By the time the two of them had sorted everything out, it was already an hour later.

  "Ha, it's done!" Chu Yixi said with a smile, her hands slightly on her hips.

  "Well, let's go, go check your room first and put your luggage away."

  Ye Yunjin also said with a smile on his face.

  "Wow! I finally touched the bed, it's so comfortable!"

  Chu Yixi flopped onto the soft bed and sighed with emotion, burying her face in the pillow and rubbing it.

  "Okay, okay, you take a rest for a while and catch up on your sleep. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat."

  After saying that, Ye Yunjin walked out of the room and took the doorknob.

  As soon as the door closed, Chu Yixi turned over and lay on her back on the bed.

  He looked at the ceiling above his head, suddenly smiled, and whispered something with his beautiful lips:

  "Hmph, I want to see what that stinky ice cube will do if Xiaojin is taken away. I just want to observe it. If there is no action and it has nothing to do with me, I must persuade Xiaojin to leave him!"

  Whispering, Chu Yixi closed her eyes, and gradually her breathing became calmer.

  The delicate face looked extremely well-behaved and peaceful after falling asleep.

  Ye Yunjin, on the other side, was sitting upright on the sofa, his hands slightly clasped in front of his knees, but his eyes were fixed on the mobile phone on the table.

  He was thinking: Should he call Qin Mucheng and tell him about his absence from home these days?

  But at the same time, he didn't know how to speak!

  What if I call him and he is busy and disturb me?

  Or, even if it is said, Qin Mucheng doesn't care about this "little thing" to him at all?

  Ye Yunjin frowned in annoyance. At this moment, he didn't notice at all that he looked like a troubled young girl, no, a boy!

  Suddenly, his eyes lit up.