Chapter 91-95

Therefore, Ye Yunjin wondered, would the bed where he sleeps be moved with him?

  However, Ye Yunjin's naive guess was really just a naive fantasy.

  How could Qin Mucheng, who was a wolf at heart, arrange everything, but just look at his beloved piece of meat in front of him and not eat it?

  "That's not true."

  Butler Su's affirmative and direct answer made Ye Yunjin's heart feel cold.

  He asked again without giving up, "Then where is my bed?"

  "Well, Master Yunjin, I'm not very clear about this problem. When I came to clean up your room, I found that a corner board of your bed was cracked, and I thought that the bed would have to be replaced."

  Having said this, Butler Su paused, pretended to cough twice, and said:

  "But then I thought about it. You are going to live with the young master today, so you shouldn't need to buy another bed. Master Yunjin, do you think this is true?"

  no!

  Ye Yunjin wanted to say these two words immediately, but how could he say them to the elderly Butler Su?

  It was originally his and Qin Mucheng's problem. Butler Su didn't understand anything yet, and he would worry if he talked too much.

  What's more, it's still about sleeping on the same bed. If Subo asked carefully, how could he have the nerve to tell an old man such a thing?

  Now, there is only one hope, "Yeah, that's right. Well, Suber, I also want to ask if there are any vacant rooms at home, such as guest rooms. I wonder if I can move in here?"

  "Master Yunjin, why are you asking this? There are rooms available."

  Butler Su did not hide this point, but told the truth. After all, it was impossible to hide this point, because Ye Yunjin would know it if he took a look.

  That's why Butler Su said it directly.

  Of course, he would say this and it was guaranteed. As a butler, he would not ruin the young master's plan.

  Therefore, before the joy on Ye Yunjin's face could last long, her expression froze when she heard Butler Su's next words.

  "But the guest room still needs to be cleaned before you can live in it. It will be troublesome to move Master Yun Jin's things again.

  Not long ago, I asked the other servants at home to go back and rest early. No one helped, and it was not easy to handle.

  Moreover, Master Yunjin, why did you go to another room to rest?

  When the young master told me, he also said that this was done with your consent, or that you and the young master had a conflict, so you wanted to change another room? "

  Butler Su's words were so reasonable and well-founded that people just thought of how to answer, but before they could say anything, they were overwhelmed by his next sentence.

  If the spare room is not cleaned, he can clean it himself. If there is no one to help move things, he can move them by himself.

  But, how should he respond to the last two questions?

  Conflict? Ye Yunjin himself knew this problem well, because it was not a conflict at all, but that he was not ready yet and was too embarrassed and anxious.

  As for what Steward Su just said, Qin Mucheng asked him, and after he agreed to it, Ye Yunjin also knew that he had indeed promised Qin Mucheng.

  But when things came to pass, he still couldn't face it calmly.