Chapter 241-245

Zhong Chuyi looked at the two people leaving and couldn't help but feel funny. He didn't know how these two people with completely different personalities got together.

  However, the curvature of the corner of Zhong Chuyi's mouth could not last long, because a call came through. Zhong Chuyi did not answer it immediately. He just kept rubbing the side of the phone with his fingers. He picked up the call just when he was about to hang up.

  "Yuhan, why did you suddenly call me at this time?"

  Zhong Chuyi said without much fluctuation in his voice. As he asked, he raised his legs and stepped out of the restaurant door.

  After leaving the restaurant and walking along the roadside towards the parking place, a cool and comfortable wind blew in his face. Zhong Chuyi squinted his eyes slightly, enjoying the comfort of this moment.

  However, the person on the other end of the phone didn't know the situation on Zhong Chuyi's side. As soon as he heard Zhong Chuyi answered the phone, he immediately asked, "Cousin, how are you doing at Qin's recently?"

  "Well enough."

  "Then, did you find anything, did you catch Ye Yunjin, and Brother Mucheng, did he mention me? Do you know, the last time I went to Brother Mucheng's company, I was kicked out by Brother Mucheng, Brother Mucheng I must have been deceived by that Ye Yunjin, he would never have treated me like this before!"

  At the end of the speech, Chen Yuhan was a little hysterical, and her tone was very aggrieved, as if she had been greatly hurt.

  "Okay, Yuhan, why have you become like this? Is this still you? Forget it, if I don't tell you this, I will resign from Qin's company tomorrow."

  Zhong Chuyi frowned and said coldly.

  "Why? Didn't you say it's okay there? If you resign, there will be no one to help me supervise Ye Yunjin. What will I do?"

  Chen Yuhan asked eagerly, but who knew that these words completely chilled Zhong Chuyi's heart.

  "Yu Han, wake up, Ye Yunjin is not the person you said, Qin Mucheng, he doesn't have you in his heart at all, so why are you so stubborn? Didn't you get hurt in the end?"

  "Cousin, you don't understand. It's because of Ye Yunjin that Brother Mucheng treats me like this. Otherwise, why else..."

  "Yu Han, I'm tired. I have to go back and rest. We'll talk about other things later."

  Zhong Chuyi interrupted Chen Yuhan and hung up the phone without waiting for Chen Yuhan's answer.

  Then he took out the car keys, opened the door, got in, and drove away regardless of the call again.

  Chen Yuhan here was staring at the phone page on the phone screen, her face gradually distorted, and the faint light shone on her face, making it look terrifying.

  "Why, why don't any of you want to help me? So does my father, so does my cousin, they all blame that Ye Yunjin. It's because of him that my father scolded me, my cousin ignored me, and Brother Mucheng also Refuse to come back to me..."

  In the room where the lights were not turned on, Chen Yuhan murmured sentence by sentence, her voice getting lower and lower as she went to the back, until she could no longer hear what she was saying.

  ——

  Let's talk about Qin Mucheng. Both of them have returned home now, but the atmosphere between them is still a bit strange.