Chapter 12

Tomorrow Chunjiu will have the final exam, so, hehe, you know... I will

  Still updated as usual (*^ω^*).

  Chun Jiu will continue to review, because most of the exams tomorrow will be science subjects!

  Therefore

  Don't carelessly use your votes and complain in the comments

  Create a great force to protect Chunjiu from passing the science part

  Pass (╥╯﹏╰╥)

Chapter 17 Blatantly

  It was already ten o'clock after taking a shower. Lying on the soft white bed, Ye Yunjin didn't feel sleepy at all.

  He didn't understand why Qin Mucheng's attitude towards him had become better and better in the past few days, and he actually did these things.

  Ye Yunjin was uneasy. He was afraid that this was just a dream and that it would be in vain after he woke up.

  But he is looking forward to it!

  He has extravagant hopes for this relationship again!

  My mind couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. Many things in my memory over the years flashed by one scene after another. Gradually, they all converged into one person.

  Slowly, Ye Yunjin closed his eyes.

  The next morning, under the sunlight, a pair of long eyelashes suddenly fluttered a few times on the man's peaceful face.

  Finally, he slowly opened his eyes, revealing a pair of beautiful and round almond-shaped eyes with a little worry.

  It wasn't until a while that Ye Yunjin finally woke up. He sat up and picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table. 7:30!

  I overslept. Sure enough, I went to bed too late last night. I wasn't used to it for a while.

  At this time, he should be gone, right?

  That's fine. He was still a little afraid to face Qin Mucheng because of what happened last night.

  By the time he got off the bed, washed up, and was ready to go downstairs for dinner, it was already ten minutes later.

  But what he didn't expect was that when he came downstairs to the dining room, what he saw was this scene.

  The man was sitting on the dining chair, looking through what seemed to be a work contract with both hands.

  The usual stern smile on his heroic and cold face, and the way he lowered his head and read the documents carefully was very charming.

  Suddenly, as if he noticed Ye Yunjin's gaze, Qin Mucheng raised his head and looked at that line of sight unprepared.

  Not surprisingly, just as he thought.

  Qin Mucheng closed the document in his hand and put it aside.

  He raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at the person who was still standing there blankly:

  "How long are you going to stand there stupidly? Come over and eat."

  With a slightly teasing tone, the corners of Qin Mucheng's mouth raised involuntarily.

  Although it was not obvious, Sylvia Ye really saw that rare smile.