Chapter 146-150

She is the master of Tai Sui, and her life is a bit worrying, but she can be considered powerful if she can make President Qin angry with her.

  What should I do if this taste is inexplicably good?

  But in the end, she still didn't dare to stay with Ye Yunjin for too long. If she continued, she would really have to put her life in her hands here.

  "There's no need to tell me you're sorry. You don't owe me anything. I hope you'll be fine in the future. If he bullies you, just come to me."

  Shu Ziyi's last sentence was purely to tease Ye Yunjin. After saying that, she stepped back from Ye Yunjin's arms and continued:

  "Then I'm leaving. Go meet your people quickly."

  Shu Ziyi blinked twice deliberately, showing the sweet smile before, before turning around and walking towards where he parked his car.

  Seeing this, President Qin felt very uncomfortable. Although he could tell from just now that this was Shu Ziyi's intention, he still couldn't bear it.

  The eyes that seemed to be real, like a cold light, were projected onto Shu Ziyi's back without any mistakes.

  Shu Ziyi seemed to feel the chill, and the steps under his legs couldn't help but move faster.

  Ye Yunjin was a little confused. Why was he walking so well and then running?

  Although he was confused, Ye Yunjin didn't think much about it and just thought that the other party was in an emergency.

  So he turned around slowly and unpreparedly. He just took two steps and cast his eyes casually. Ye Yunjin was caught off guard and froze.

  A few meters away, a tall man wearing a slim-fitting suit stared at him expressionlessly.

  Ye Yunjin was almost startled. At this time, he didn't know that his actions just now were seen by the man. He only thought that the other man stopped when he saw him by chance.

  But even if he knew that Qin Mucheng had seen what he just saw, he wouldn't think anything of it.

  At this time, Ye Yunjin still didn't realize how jealous his man was.

  So Ye Yunjin just stupidly got herself involved.

  When he came to Qin Mucheng, Ye Yunjin felt a little strange, especially the way the man looked at him.

  There seemed to be something he couldn't understand inside, which was constantly blurring, making Ye Yunjin's heart tighten. At this moment, even though Qin Mucheng hadn't said anything yet, Ye Yunjin rarely understood.

  It seems that the man has seen it and he still cares about it?

  After realizing this, Ye Yunjin didn't know what was going on, and felt a little happy.

  No one doesn't like him - those who like him are jealous of him.

  Ye Yunjin was the same, but seeing that the other party's expression was not good, Ye Yunjin finally explained it smoothly.

  "Just now we-ah-ah-"

  Ye Yunjin exclaimed.

  With a flip, he was suddenly brought into the man's broad chest and tightly trapped.

Chapter 223 Innocence

  Ye Yunjin never expected that Qin Mucheng would catch him just because he said a wrong word.