Chapter 27

"Why not? Oh, don't worry about it. Let me ask you something. When you entered the elevator, you know the man next to you, right? He is the president of our company.

  Why did he suddenly take the employee elevator today? I was so scared that I didn't dare to say anything after entering. "

  Shu Ziyi still patted her chest with lingering fear, and started to mutter the last two sentences.

  Ye Yunjin was stunned when he heard the sentence "Why did he suddenly become an employee elevator today?"

  As for the reason, it was because he didn't even know that the underground parking lot also had an exclusive elevator for the president and an exclusive elevator for employees.

  Thinking about it this way, Ye Yunjin vaguely remembered that when he was about to enter the elevator this morning, he seemed to have seen an elevator on the right.

  But at that time, because he only thought that today was his first day of work, he didn't even know that there was such an elevator next to him.

  But what made him even more puzzled was that since there was a special CEO elevator, why didn't Qin Mucheng tell him and still take the employee elevator with him?

  But the most important thing now is that when facing Shu Ziyi, he can't really tell the truth.

  And seeing her like this, Ye Yunjin was sure that she didn't know about his relationship with Qin Mucheng.

  It's true that the day he married Qin Mucheng was not publicized to everyone.

  Except for some people in the outside world, such as Shao Moqun, Shu Ziyi and others in the company, they may only know that the president Qin Mucheng is married, but they don't know that the person getting married is a man, and he is still a newcomer working here. .

  The author has something to say

  This update is made up of two chapters into one. Thank you for your vote, little cutie, haha, I love you!

  What a. (′ ▽`). . o

  After reading this, please continue to support Chunjiu.

  There are also tickets~

  ヽ(爱′`爱)ノ

Chapter 46 President's Wife

  Dragging her chin, Shu Ziyi continued, "But according to me, as the saying goes, newlyweds are little honeys.

  Why is it that even though the CEO is married, I can still feel that the air-conditioning on his body is several degrees below zero as always?

  Could it be that the CEO also looked like this to his newlywed wife? "

  Caught off guard, while Ye Yunjin was still thinking about things, he heard Shu Ziyi's words.

  Suddenly, he was so shocked that he didn't know how to react.

  "How is it possible, Ziyi, the president's wife is different from us.

  The CEO must be the one who loves the CEO's wife in every possible way, right, Yun Jin? "

  At this time, Zhou Lifei, who had returned to being a lady, also heard Shu Ziyi's words, walked slowly over to the two of them, raised a standard smile, and asked Ye Yunjin the last question.

  "Well, yes, right." Suddenly hearing the word "love in every possible way", Sylvia Ye replied awkwardly, with an extremely unnatural expression on his face.