Chapter 25

It wasn't until the car passed the crossbar that the security guard said to himself:

  "Am I being blinded? Why do I seem to see someone else in the boss's passenger seat? And it seems to be a man."

  However, Qin Mucheng and Ye Yunjin did not know the security guard's guess.

  After parking in the exclusive parking space, Qin Mucheng fastened his seat belt and got out of the car.

  Ye Yunjin also got out of the car immediately.

  "Go directly to the elevator from here. The design department is on the ninth floor. It won't be convenient for me to go with you later. When you get to the ninth floor, go to the design director's office to find Director Shao. I have already told him about your matter and he will take you there. .

  My office is on the topmost floor, the seventeenth floor. If you need anything, you can come to me directly. "

  Before Ye Yunjin could speak, Qin Mucheng had already warned Ye Yunjin who was getting out of the car.

  This made Ye Yunjin feel a little dazed, and all he could do was nod his head stupidly.

  Qin Mucheng couldn't help laughing when he saw him like this, and raised his big hand to touch his hair.

  "Don't worry, I believe you."

  "Thank you... I will do my best." After hesitating, Ye Yunjin said the next sentence.

  This is because he feels that from today on, Qin Mucheng will be his boss. Is it normal to say this when facing his boss?

  The author has something to say

  Thank you all the cuties for your birthday wishes to Chun Jiu. I am really happy, so happy!

  ヽ(爱′`爱)ノ

  Also want to thank:

  (′ω`%)

Chapter 43 Experience people's livelihood

  "Okay, let's go." Seeing Ye Yunjin's appearance, Qin Mucheng felt inexplicably amused.

  If it weren't for the time being almost up, he would really want to tease him again.

  However, Ye Yunjin did not see his 'intention'. When Qin Mucheng said to leave, he walked up to the elevator entrance.

  Qin Mucheng took a step slower than him. Seeing that he was ready to climb up the stairs, he also followed him into the large elevator.

  However, before he could press the light button, someone rushed in.

  "Sorry, weren't you scared just now?"

  A woman with long hair came in. As soon as she came in, she was panting slightly and smiled at Ye Yunjin and apologized. No one could blame her for being reckless.

  "It's okay, but you better not do this next time. What if there is really danger?" What's more, Ye Yunjin himself has a good temper.

  Shu Ziyi had a case to be completed this morning at 9:30, but who would have expected that she forgot to set the alarm clock early, and when the alarm clock rang, it was too late. By the time she hurried to the company, it was already past eight o'clock.

  She parked the car and was about to go upstairs, but when she was standing next to the car, she vaguely saw someone in the elevator. She became anxious for a moment, fearing that the elevator was about to go up and she would have to wait.