Chapter 24

In addition, the sudden suggestion of having sex attracted his attention.

  As a result, he kept raising his head to look at her, and just as he thought, he would lower his head in panic and never noticed anything wrong with Qin Mucheng.

  Otherwise, Ye Yunjin would have discovered it long ago.

  But more emotionally, Qin Mucheng felt unhappy.

  Although the idea of ​​'no longer sleeping in separate rooms' was to distract his attention, it was still on his mind at the same time.

  Since they are in love and are a real married couple, why do they still sleep in the same room?

  Qin Mucheng didn't realize that in his last life, he had been in love with Liu Ming for several years, but they only briefly hugged and held hands, let alone fell in love while lying on the same bed, even under a pure quilt. Under the witness of a group of people, he was never seen to have done anything inappropriate to Liu Mingxi.

  This was not only Liu Mingxi's deliberateness in his previous life, but also the traditional concepts he had developed in the Qin family since childhood.

  Now, for Ye Yunjin, all these thoughts and actions seem to have disappeared.

  I just want to have it all to myself.

  The author has something to say

  Haha, little cuties, do you still remember the extra update I owed you? (☆′3`)

  Now add it. Thank you for your support. Remember to vote for Chunjiu after reading it.

  (3)

  Chun Jiu is sleepy now and is going to sleep. Good night to the little cutie who is not asleep yet (′ ▽`). . o

  I forgot to vote~

  What (.ω.)ノ

  ps: I came here specifically to recommend the chapter of Jiujiu's own new book, Haha, "My Boyfriend Is Flirting to Me". Please save the new book, it's so flirty and sweet!

  The following is a synopsis of the new book "My Boyfriend Is Produced":

  As soon as Shen Er came to the new school, he was subjected to campus violence. Fortunately, he inexplicably hugged a very powerful golden thigh.

  But Golden Thigh also seemed to like to bully him, kicking his bench, biting his flesh, taking off his clothes... The more I thought about it, the angrier I became, and the more I took a step back, the more I lost...

  In order to avoid being beaten, Shen Twenty decided to endure all these touching and biting behaviors.

  But the result was not satisfactory. The more he took a step back, the more Golden Thigh liked to take further steps to provoke him.

  In the end, Shen Nian had no choice but to retreat, because he suddenly discovered that Jin Thigh was planning to make him angry so that he could get him into bed!

  From then on, Jin Thigh curled his lips and smiled, hugged Shen Er's slim waist, leaned down and breathed softly into Ren'er's ear, whispering:

  "I don't want to make you angry, I just want to make you my boyfriend."

Chapter 41 Moved

  After looking at the bed again, Qin Mucheng turned to the bathroom.

  The sound of "Xixixi" water is clearly audible.

  During this period, a suppressed, uncontrollable panting belonging to a man could be heard faintly, masked by the sound of water.