Chapter 44

"Brother Feng, before I came in, I heard your voice from a distance.

  Don't be angry. Xiaoyang is still young. It's normal to make mistakes. Brother Feng, don't let your body get angry because of this little thing. It's not worth it. "

  Just when Father Lin was about to say something else, a woman came in directly from outside without knocking on the door, and said with a bit of coquettishness in her voice.

  And her series of actions of coming in to talk directly without knocking on the door not only did not make Father Lin angry, but also relieved the air pressure in the study at this time.

  The visitor was none other than Tong Xuewan, the second matron of the Lin family who Lin's father had remarried.

  Today, Tong Xuewan has been married into the Lin family for three years. When she entered the house, it was only two months after Lin Yang's mother committed suicide, and she was married into the Lin family like a treasure by Lin's father.

  Also walking through the door was this woman's twenty-year-old son.

  It's really funny. He is a so-called good family man in front of others, a good husband in front of his mother, and a good father that Lin Yang has admired since he was a child.

  Only two months after his mother passed away, he brought this bitch and their illegitimate child into the house.

  Lin Yang was twenty-two years old at the time, and the illegitimate son was actually twenty years old, only two years younger than him.

  It's not that Lin Yang hasn't questioned and resisted, but the final result he got was Lin's father's words: If you don't want to stay in this home, get out of here.

  At that time, Lin Yang still didn't understand. It turned out that Lin's father was afraid of his powerful mother, so he pretended to be a good person.

  As soon as his mother's company went bankrupt, Lin's father revealed his true colors. He turned a blind eye to the crisis facing his mother's company, and he no longer treated him like the loving father he had been before.

  If he hadn't swallowed his anger and endured till now, he might have no place in this family.

  "Xueer, you are still considerate and think about me."

  Seeing that it was Tong Xuewan, the anger on Father Lin's face gradually faded and turned into a smile.

  Putting down the tea she had brought, Tong Xuewan spoke softly:

  "Brother Feng, if I don't care about you, who else can I care about? Come on, here is the tea I just made. Take a sip to relieve your anger."

  Tong Xuewan said shyly to Father Lin, as if there was no Lin Yang beside her, pretending to be like a girl in her twenties.

  In fact, Tong Xuewan is now in her forties, while Father Lin is in his fifties.

  Now this picture... ha! Lin Yang sneered in his heart, his father was really a "treasured sword"!

  "Xue'er is so virtuous. How can I not know your tea-making skills? How can I feel angry after drinking it?"

  Father Lin laughed heartily and kept boasting.

  "Brother Feng is joking, I don't have the virtuousness of my sister, right? Xiaoyang?"

  As if she had just noticed Lin Yang's presence, Tong Xuewan turned the topic to Lin Yang.

  The author has something to say

  This further reveals Lin Yang's experience, haha.

  When I saw the comments, many cuties said they wanted to change their attack for Liu Mingxi, but now, I wonder how strong your idea is to change his attack?