Chapter 47

"I didn't mean to call him, I just didn't like it and wanted to delete it."

Chu Yixi, who was talking to himself, said this, but there was still a flash of emotion in his eyes, and from his eyes, it could be seen that this emotion was called regret.

Unconsciously, he wrinkled a small area of the quilt and curled his lips. He couldn't help but think, "At least we got to know each other, so we should say goodbye. Even if it doesn't look good on the phone,..."

"If I had known earlier, I might as well have memorized the number before deleting it."

......

The meal was spent in Qin Mucheng's joy and Ye Yunjin's embarrassment.

By the time Ye Yunjin finished everything and returned to the room, it was already past nine o'clock.

As for when he was about to enter the room, Qin Mucheng suddenly leaned against his ear and said "good night", something embarrassing happened to him...

Touching his face that might have turned red, Ye Yunjin tried to calm down and controlled his mind not to think too much.

As his body leaned back, Ye Yunjin lay on the bed and slowly closed his eyes. He sorted out today's thoughts bit by bit.

But all that came to mind were the figures of Qin Mucheng, and today's Qin Mucheng was the clearest to him.

Today, Qin Mucheng would drive him to work, take the elevator with him, and call him to say that he was waiting to have dinner with him.

She would inexplicably tell him that he was jealous because of Shu Ziyi, and she would also be angry because she felt that her friends were more important than him. When she said that he was the most important person, she would ask him why.

It always makes him so incoherent that he dare not raise his head.

But he thought, even if this was the case, he still wanted it very much. He wanted Qin Mucheng to be like this every day.

This kind of Qin Mucheng was what he had hoped for before, wasn't it?

Therefore, even though he would be unable to resist what Qin Mucheng said just like today, he still wanted to continue like this in the future.

Because he doesn't want to go back to the stranger-like relationship he had before.

Biting his lower lip, Ye Yunjin's eyelashes fluttered slightly. He was thinking: Could he be too willful?

It was clear that before, he just hoped that Qin Mucheng could devote some attention to him, that was enough, but what about now?

Ye Yunjin smiled bitterly. Sure enough, people are not satisfied. When he really got Qin Mucheng's attention, he himself became greedy.

......

In the study room, a mature and handsome man was sitting on the sofa chair, his deep eyes reviewing the documents sent by Secretary Xiao on the computer.

As the president of the Qin Group, Qin Mucheng has a heavy workload every day. In the past, he usually worked overtime.

But today in order to pick up people, he deliberately left work on time, and the remaining work arrangements were naturally handed over to Secretary Xiao.

It's just that some documents still need his review and approval. Therefore, Qin Mucheng is sitting here at this moment.

"Knock knock"

"Second Master, your coffee."

Butler Su, who knocked on the door and came in, brought a freshly brewed cup of Mandheling to the table.