Chapter 121-125

Tang Liye's eyes were always staring in the direction of the door. Thinking of Xiao Qi's "running away" just now, his eyebrows were slightly raised, showing a sense of joy.

  Xiao Qi, no matter what happened in the past and how many bad things there are between us, I will never give up on you, and I will never let you escape from me.

  When Guan Wei came in, what he saw was Tang Liye's restless and sharp appearance, and his heart couldn't help but tremble.

  Without thinking too much, he knew who Tang Liye was like this because of.

  The author has something to say

  *(′')*

  Finally, don't forget to vote for Jiujiu, I'm waiting for you to take Jiujiu to fly haha

Chapter 188 Dong Dong

  "Let me ask you, do you feel more at ease now?"

  Although Guan Wei's heart trembled, it was not the first time he saw Tang Liye like this, so he was still not surprised.

  He sat down, picked up the red wine on the table, and slowly poured it into the clear wine glass. Under the illumination of the crystal lamp, the color of the wine showed an ultimate luster.

  After he poured the two cups, Tang Liye picked up one of the cups slowly and shook it gently, causing the bright liquid inside to sway.

  He raised his head and drank, down his throat, and then past his sexy Adam's apple...

  Seeing this gesture, Guan Wei sighed "monster"!

  It's a pity that he can't afford to offend this "monster". This girl is a piranha that eats people without spitting out their bones. It's so ferocious that it makes people fear.

  Only Xiao Qi can subdue him.

  Facts have proved that Guan Wei was right.

  I saw Tang Liye put down the wine glass, narrowed his cold eyes slightly, and uttered a threat:

  "I hope what you said is useful, otherwise - the XX City branch is in need of people, and I think you are quite suitable."

  Guan Wei looked frightened and in disbelief.

  Damn it, he shouldn't have gotten involved in these two people's affairs. His life was almost at risk.

  The xx city branch Tang Liye mentioned is located in a relatively chaotic area, where there are all kinds of xx things.

  Moreover, the weather is not always hot for a long time, and the environment is sterile. If a person like him who can't endure much hardship goes there, isn't he just asking for death?

  It turns out that Xiao Qi is the only one in his eyes!

  Guan Wei thought with extreme injustice in his heart.

  But on the surface, he had to fake a smile and said, "Don't worry, this method will definitely work, at least it is much better than your arrogant method."

  "It better be."

  Tang Liye didn't seem to see Guan Wei's face stiffen with laughter. He just said three words in a sinister tone, got up and left.

  The arrogant and decisive figure stimulated someone.

  Guan Wei: Can he put himself back into his mother's womb and practice Qigong?