Chapter 9

Liu Mingxi shook his head, "No, if that's the case, then why didn't he... I should be overthinking..."

  Liu Mingxi said to himself, "In short, this time, I must help Brother Lin Yang, so that I can complete his explanation and be able to really be with him."

  Thinking of this, Liu Mingxi's heart calmed down, and he smiled to himself, as if he had already seen that time.

  Lin Yang, who was on the other side, looked at the still-lit page on his phone that said "Call has ended" and suddenly laughed, with a hint of madness in his voice.

  "Qin Mucheng, I will not give up. I must take back everything. You will never imagine that I still have such a card in my hand! Hahahaha! Xiao Xi, don't let me down."

  It was getting dark, and in a luxurious and spacious office, a man was reviewing the plan on the table with his head slightly lowered.

  The man has a perfect and cold profile, and thin lips that make people want to kiss but tightly shut.

  After a long time, the man who was working hard finally raised his head. A handsome face with handsome features that seemed to have been carved by God himself suddenly came into view. It was Qin Mucheng.

  He frowned at first, then turned to look at the floor-to-ceiling window on one side.

  Looking at the dark night outside, he turned his attention to his wrist and looked at the 6:30 displayed on the expensive watch before he remembered what happened before.

  He quickly stood up, picked up the suit from the sofa, turned it over in his hands, and buttoned the buttons one by one with his well-jointed fingers. After a while, the suit was neatly attached to his body, revealing It shows the owner's tall and tall figure.

  After closing the unfinished planning project on the table, picking up the mobile phone placed aside, Qin Mucheng strode out of the office.

  "Ding!" As he stepped into the elevator, Qin Mucheng picked up his phone and quickly found the contact person on it, "Xiao Qi, I'm not in the company right now. If you have other arrangements for the evening, just push it for me!"

  "Okay, CEO, I understand." Although Secretary Xiao Xiao Qi responded with a calm voice, he was not calm at all in his heart.

  He was surprised to think, when would his workaholic boss leave the company before others? What exactly is it? Is it the CEO's family matter? Xiao Qi secretly speculated in his heart.

  "Master Yunjin, the second young master hasn't come back yet, do you need to have a meal first?" Butler Su asked Ye Yunjin.

  "Uncle Sub, you don't need to call me Young Master, just call me Xiaojin or Yunjin." Ye Yunjin said helplessly.

  "No, Master Yunjin, you didn't let me call you Mr. Ye before. I thought about it and found that it was really inappropriate, so I changed my mind.

  I am a housekeeper, and you are the master of this family. I call the Second Young Master the Second Young Master, and I will call you Young Master Yunjin..." After hearing what Ye Yunjin said, Butler Su said quickly.

  "Su Bo, okay, I was wrong. You can call me whatever you want. By the way, I'm not hungry yet. I want to wait until he comes back to eat!"

  Listening to Butler Su's nagging and smooth attitude, Ye Yunjin quickly interrupted him and diverted his attention.

  Sure enough, Butler Su stopped talking and said, "Master Yun Jin, I'll go to the restaurant to see if the food is ready."

  Looking at Butler Su who had walked away, Ye Yunjin couldn't help but exhale secretly.