Chapter 22

But to Chu Yixi, this seemed like a joke.

  Feeling angry, he simply stepped forward quickly without saying anything.

  The success made Yan Qiu think that he was going to bump into him, so he quickly avoided it.

  Unexpectedly, Chu Yixi just looked at him with disdain and continued to walk her own way.

  Yan Qiu felt baffled: Why did he offend him?

  "Hey, stop making trouble and come up." This time, Yan Qiu used strong force and even dragged Chu Yixi's hand, forcing him to stop moving forward.

  "Let go, you don't need your kindness, I can go back by myself."

  Chu Yixi shook her arms, trying to break away from Yan Qiu's palm.

  But one is a person who insists on exercising in the gym, climbing mountains and playing in the water.

  One is a small editor who stays in the office for a long time.

  The difference in physical strength is not as big as usual, so how can you break away easily?

  It wasn't until she was pulled into the car, locked the door, and slapped a few times in anger that Chu Yixi gave up and came out.

  Yan Qiu, who was sitting in the driver's seat, saw him stop moving and then said leisurely:

  "I am a very kind-hearted person. Tell me, where is the address?"

  However, Chu Yixi just turned her head and looked out the window, remaining silent with a refusal.

  Seeing him like this, Yan Qiu was not angry, but continued calmly:

  "It's okay if you don't say it. Anyway, I don't mind the two of us spending a wonderful and unforgettable night in this car."

  The author has something to say

  I have kept you waiting for a long time. I have a lot of things to do today and I am late. In the meantime, I would like to thank you for your votes and messages. I love you all. Thank you.

  Also, have you missed me? If so, I will update early in the evening, around ten o'clock (.'▽'.)

Chapter 37 Are you scared?

  As he spoke, he took out the blanket from the back seat and prepared to cover himself to keep warm.

  "But I only have a blanket to cover myself. As for you, just make do with it and it will be over soon."

  Yan Qiu smiled innocently.

  "You bastard, who wants to stay with you all night? Drive quickly to Hangyu Community."

  Chu Yixi cursed angrily, feeling that she had encountered a tough guy this time, no, a lunatic.

  "No matter how many people want to spend a night with me, they never get the chance. If you don't cherish it, forget it."

  Yan Qiu said this in a 'you missed it' tone.

  "Stop disgusting me, see clearly, I am a man and I like women."

  Chu Yixi frowned and felt goosebumps all over her body.

  "Yeah?"

  After saying these two words, Yan Qiu turned his head and looked at Chu Yixi's face.

  Chu Yixi was about to say something when she was caught off guard.

  Before he could react, Yan Qiu suddenly stepped forward.