Chapter 166-170

Yan Qiu felt that he still had to work harder to get his wife to agree first, otherwise he was afraid that it would be even more difficult then.

  Chu Yixi raised her pretty eyebrows, and when she saw the bastard's somewhat flattering but still attractive smile, she didn't know what happened, but suddenly her heart palpitated, and she quickly turned her head back, no longer staring at him.

  Then he felt that he was not calm like this, so he put his hands to his lips, cleared his throat, pretended to cough twice, and then said like a favor: "Okay, since you invite me so hard, I reluctantly went to take a look."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Qiu immediately became happy. Fearing that he would regret it, he quickly called to the driver, "Master, please change the address. Go to aaaa, thank you."

  And just when he was about to say something else to Chu Yixi, his cell phone rang.

  The author has something to say

  Good night everyone, go to bed

Chapter 246 Two Boys

  Yan Qiu took out his cell phone and took a look at it, but did not answer it immediately. Instead, he looked at Chu Yixi.

  "Look what I'm doing, it's not like my phone is ringing."

  Chu Yixi was not angry and felt baffled.

  Suddenly, his heart was spinning, and he turned to stare at Yan Qiu suspiciously. He raised his eyebrows and thought: Could it be that another woman called this bastard? Are you looking at me like this because you don't want me to hear you?

  "It's okay, haha."

  Yan Qiu smiled as usual, but this time he picked it up without hesitation.

  "Hey, baby-"

  "Cough cough - cough cough -"

  Yan Qiu was holding the phone and was a little hopeless. He turned to look at Chu Yixi who was trying hard to hide his smile, and couldn't help but want to regret doing it all over again.

  "I'm sorry, I just felt uncomfortable in my throat and couldn't help coughing twice. You and the person on the phone continue to talk. I won't make any more noise."

  Chu Yixi subconsciously touched the tip of her nose, pretending that she really didn't hear the word "baby" just now.

  Yan Qiu: "..."

  well.

  Yan Qiu didn't say anything, but silently lowered the call volume and put the phone to the other ear, completely cutting off the possibility of Chu Yixi eavesdropping.

  After spending so many days with his wife, if he didn't know her "bird nature", he wouldn't be Yan Qiu.

  After Chu Yixi had had enough of snickering in his heart, although he couldn't hear the voice of the person on the phone, he still pricked up his ears and paid attention to Yan Qiu's answer to the person on the phone.

  However, Yan Qiu's answer was very simple and clear. Apart from answers such as "Yes, yes, okay, don't worry...", there were no other substantive words.

  Just when Chu Yixi was bored and about to give up, Yan Qiu finally said a long and meaningful sentence.

  "Okay, it won't take long. I hope you all like it by then. I'm very satisfied with him."

  When Yan Qiu said this, he couldn't hold back the joy on his face. In Chu Yixi's opinion, even though his smile was extraordinarily bright, it was also extraordinarily annoying.