Chapter 42

Although he stopped talking, Qin Mucheng still didn't let go of his hand on Ye Yunjin's waist.

He couldn't bear to touch the slender waist, but what made him even more reluctant was that if he let go, he would no longer be able to hold the person in his arms like this.

In the past, Qin Mucheng believed that this kind of thought would never be possible for him.

But in this life, destiny brought him and Ye Yunjin back together again. He chose to indulge his innermost thoughts. He wanted to live this life seriously with Ye Yunjin.

"This is your punishment." Qin Mucheng said to Ye Yunjin with the corners of his mouth raised.

As soon as these words came out, Ye Yunjin's ears quickly spread to the tips of his ears at a visible speed.

What is the punishment? He no longer knows. Ye Yunjin thought vaguely

"Next time, you can't get so close to another woman. If I see you, I will feel uncomfortable, jealous, and punish you."

Seeing that Ye Yunjin still didn't understand, Qin Mucheng reiterated again, but what he said this time...

According to outside rumors, the president of the Qin Group is so cold that it is difficult for people to get close to him.

Once at a business banquet, a self-righteous woman tried to capture Qin Mucheng by relying on her beauty and wealthy family background. However, before her fingertips even touched his arm, Qin Mucheng ruthlessly said: The words "get your dirty hands away" scared me away, and the dissipated momentum made me afraid to move forward.

You must know that at that time, the woman's father's company was cooperating with the Qin family, and Qin Mucheng's behavior, which made the woman lose face, undoubtedly destroyed the cooperation between the two companies.

But Qin Mucheng didn't care about this at all. His attitude was to tell everyone that it didn't matter whether they cooperated or not. In the end, he successfully provoked the other party to terminate cooperation.

But Qin Mucheng remained calm and composed, still without any expression.

After waiting for two months, news suddenly came that the company that had severed the cooperative relationship with Qin's company had a plummeting stock price, and various major projects in the company had problems. The company that had been established for many years could not survive in the end. Within a month, it was declared bankrupt.

Originally, this was a pity and regrettable thing, but within three days of the company declaring bankruptcy, Qin announced its decision to acquire the bankrupt company.

This behavior attracted attention again.

After thinking about it, outsiders seem to know something.

At that time, it had only been half a year for Qin Mucheng to take over the Qin family. In just half a year, he could achieve this, and his methods were simply astonishing.

Overnight, the name Qin Mucheng was remembered by all parties.

At the same time, after this, no one dared to act impulsively and delusionally like that bankrupt family.

Just like that, a few years later, no one appeared around Qin Mucheng, and Qin Mucheng didn't have a special attitude towards anyone.

For a time, outsiders thought that Qin Mucheng was a person who did not like fireworks and was unattainable.

I originally thought that Qin Mucheng would live like this, but who knew that suddenly, he learned about Qin Mucheng's marriage.

Everyone was looking forward to it, thinking that Qin Mucheng had finally met someone he cared about. But in the more than a month since Qin Mucheng got married, there hasn't been any special change. He remains as cold and heartless in the mall as ever.