Chapter 6

Before he could think about it, Qin Mucheng's father continued:

"Dad, sit down quickly. If you have anything to say, talk about it after dinner. Yun Jin and Mucheng, please sit down and eat together. It's rare that you two are together today!"

Although Father Qin's face looked serious, his words were also filled with a smile.

This also made Ye Yunjin's tense heart relax a little, and he followed everyone to sit down.

Arriving at the dinner table, Ye Yunjin carefully picked up the chopsticks and ate with his head down.

Throughout the whole process, I hardly picked up any dishes. The only chopsticks I picked up were the dishes placed in front of me.

When Qin Mucheng, who had been silent just now, saw this, he suddenly picked up a piece of steamed red meat with his chopsticks and placed it in Ye Yunjin's bowl.

When he met the other party's dull black eyes, he just said lightly: "Eat more!" Then he turned his head and continued eating.

Just listening carefully, Qin Mucheng's voice seemed to be a little stiff.

But not only Ye Yunjin was stunned, but Mr. Qin, father of Qin and mother of Qin were also shocked when they saw this scene.

The author has something to say

Did anyone have any good luck on the winter solstice yesterday? Chunjiu has it. I woke up yesterday morning and opened the article, and found that the collection exceeded 100, and there were also more tickets. Although it was not much, I was still very happy! Thank you for your support and likes, smile with squinting eyes

ps: I came back to this chapter specifically to recommend to everyone Chun Jiu's second completed novel, "The Boyfriend Was Produced"

The third article currently being serialized, "The Exclusive Man"

It's beautiful and sweet. Little cuties, you can collect it first (′')

Chapter 8 Embarrassment

Qin's father and Qin's mother's eyes met, and from their eyes, it was clear what they wanted to say.

They couldn't believe that their cold-blooded son would behave like this.

When Mr. Qin saw this scene, he was surprised at first, but then he laughed happily.

While laughing, he said: "Yes! You need to eat more to be healthy!"

The client, Ye Yunjin, who had been in shock just now, came to his senses after hearing Mr. Qin's words.

However, he did not respond to what Mr. Qin just said. He just smiled and then lowered his head. Apparently, he felt embarrassed in such an occasion.

Qin Mucheng turned around and saw Ye Yunjin with his head lowered, revealing the red tips of his ears. He didn't know why he suddenly thought:

I want to take a bite!

When he realized that he had such thoughts, he was really frightened by himself.

He, who was always expressionless, frowned involuntarily.

When Ye Yunjin finally stopped looking down and raised his head, what he secretly saw was Qin Mucheng's appearance.

He was still secretly happy about what Qin Mucheng had just brought him, but his mood at this moment seemed to have been extinguished by a splash of cold water.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the piece of red meat that was still well placed in the bowl, but he felt that his heart was not good at all, and it was aching in waves.