Chapter 226-230

Ye Yunjin blinked and nodded, indicating that he understood.

  Although she felt that the man was being taken advantage of by saying this, after all, the starting point was for his own good. Ye Yunjin thought about it before agreeing.

  "Then let's eat and then go to the company together after eating."

  The man stretched out his big palm and touched Ye Yunjin's hair, and said softly.

  When Ye Yunjin became obedient and looked at you with a pair of almond-shaped eyes, that look, it must be said, touched the softest place in a man's heart.

  ——

  In the study room of the Chen family.

  "Chairman, Miss Yuhan, the matter failed. Ye Yunjin was rescued intact by Qin Mucheng, while Qin Mucheng himself was slightly injured.

  Lan Xin was also caught by people from the Qin family. According to the information, Lan Xin did not reveal to the Qin family that Miss Yuhan had called her, and the Qin family finally taught Lan Xin a lesson. Sent her to the hospital. "

  The assistant stood beside him, his head slightly bowed respectfully, and he reported the situation word for word.

  Chen Yuhan was standing next to Chen's father. As the assistant spoke, the expression on his face gradually became gritted.

  After working on it for a long time, Ye Yunjin was actually unscathed!

  On the other hand, Father Chen, who was sitting in his seat, not only showed no sign of anger, but also had his eyes closed, as if he was concentrating. As for his expression, it could be said to be very calm, as if all the situations mentioned by the assistant had already occurred to him. as expected.

  Seeing that her father was not in a hurry, Chen Yuhan almost lost her composure. She dug her nails into her palms, thinking about how to speak to Chen's father.

  But before she could think about it, Father Chen had already opened his eyes that were a little cloudy due to his age, but despite this, the flash of deep calculation in his eyes was something that no one could ignore.

  "I understand, please go back."

  "yes."

  After hearing Father Chen's words, the assistant stepped back obediently without saying anything.

  At this time, the Chen family's father and daughter were the only ones left in the study.

  "Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't handle this matter well, but I almost leaked it to us."

  Chen Yuhan was a little scared when she thought that she had made things like this. In the end, she could only admit her mistake dryly, hoping that her father could comfort her like before.

  However--

  "Xiaohan, you have passed the age of being loved by your parents. What you should know now is that not everything can be solved by saying sorry. I hope you can grow up. You are the only eldest lady of the Chen family, and you have some responsibilities. It needs to be taken up."

  Father Chen spoke slowly and word by word, his voice carrying the majesty of someone who had been in power for a long time. At this point, he stopped, as if to give Chen Yuhan more time to think.

  During this period, Father Chen did not look at his daughter's face, but just played with a small object in his hand casually.

  For a long time, Chen Yuhan's originally hesitant expression finally turned into a smile at the corner of her mouth, and she said: "I understand."