Chapter 151-155

Although Xiao Qi was frightened and panicked in his heart, he had been working for many years and had long been accustomed to hiding his expression out of necessity. So on the surface, he looked indifferent.

  But in Tang Liye's eyes, it looked like he didn't care about him at all. Does this mean that he didn't have to take care of him?

  "How could it be okay? Secretary Xiao thinks I'm looking for trouble? And the question just now -"

  Tang Liye said word by word while slowly walking forward and getting closer to Xiao Qi.

  And Xiao Qi can be regarded as "courageous". Under Tang Liye's intimidating momentum, not only did he not retreat, but he stood calmly on the spot, as if he was stubborn.

  Tang Liye didn't stop until the distance between the two of them was only two meters, and continued to sneer:

  "You haven't answered me that question yet. Did you go to his bed? That's why he gave you such great rights. Answer me."

  Tang Liye said the last three words almost holding back the fire in his heart.

  Xiao Qi secretly gritted his teeth tightly, and his eyes behind his glasses were also full of anger.

  How could he say such a thing?

  Do you just not believe him?

  Do you really think that he is just a dirty, profit-seeking, no-limits person?

  Xiao Qi felt as if he had been stabbed hard by a needle, with sharp pain.

  That's right, since I left back then, I didn't expect this man to understand. Anyway, what happened back then was at least what he thought on the surface, and he himself didn't explain it clearly in time. Now, if he mentions it again, What's the point?

  He and he were not supposed to be together in the first place.

  Therefore, his relationship with him should be completely severed as early as possible.

  Xiao Qi's eyelashes trembled slightly, and what he said was cruel, "Yes, otherwise, why do you think I climbed to this position today? Are you satisfied with this answer?"

  When he said this, Xiao Qi's eyes had returned to their original distant and indifferent look. He knew that this was the only way to bury his feelings and not be seen.

  At the same time, his words also ignited a thread on the edge of Tang Liye, and the flames that he had endured for a long time suddenly burst into flames.

  Tang Liye's expression suddenly became gloomy. He stared at Xiao Qi's face, and a violent emotion surged through his body, making him really want to deal with this person severely.

  Very good, really honest enough, not even willing to deceive him.

  When he came, Tang Liye told himself to stay calm and communicate well with the other party, but all these plans disappeared when he heard Xiao Qi's words.

  This person, and only this person, can easily provoke and mobilize all his emotions and make him irrational.

  Perhaps the way he looked at Xiao Qi was too cruel, showing a strong possessiveness. This time, Xiao Qi intuitively felt the pressure that was about to squeeze the space and make him breathless.

  He almost forgot that Tang Liye was never an easy person to get along with, so he shouldn't anger him at this time.

  Xiao Qi's originally calm expression finally changed at this moment. This time, he couldn't help but move his body back, trying to stay away from him.