Chapter 23

"Don't!"

  After speaking out, Ye Yunjin realized that his voice was a bit loud and that he had overreacted.

  He blushed again, but this time it was from urgency.

  He wanted to tell Qin Mucheng that it wasn't that he refused, but that he wasn't ready yet and was still a little nervous.

  "Okay, I know you're not used to it yet, so I won't force you for now. We'll talk about it in a few days." Under Ye Yunjin's surprised eyes, Qin Mucheng touched Ye Yunjin's hair with his big hand.

  "Let's go see what else we need to bring. We will officially go to work tomorrow. Get some rest early, I'll leave first."

  After saying this, Qin Mucheng took a deep look at Ye Yunjin, and then slowly stepped out of the room.

  The author has something to say

  o. . (.)

Chapter 39 Crackling

  Before he could say anything, Ye Yunjin watched Qin Mucheng walk out.

  As soon as the door closed, the distance between the two was cut off.

  Ye Yunjin suddenly felt that his mood had become very bad. He held his hand and twisted his fingers unconsciously a few times.

  Biting his lips, his eyebrows were gloomy.

  Ye Yunjin was a little annoyed, why did he say such words just now? He should have agreed to what he had thought about before.

  However, I am afraid if I agree directly like this...

  Sure enough, what Yi Xi said before was right.

  Everything I do is indeed a bit awkward.

  If Chu Yixi were here now, she would definitely have to add one more sentence in her heart:

  It's not that he's being coy about anything, but when he goes to Qin Mucheng, he's always like a young man in love, don't be coy, it's like this every time.

  However, Chu Yixi was not here at the moment, so he couldn't say anything.

  Now, after returning to Ye Yunjin's apartment, Chu Yixi took a shower and was sitting on the bed in a daze.

  Slowly, he frowned unconsciously, obviously thinking about something.

  In fact, the reason why he was so abnormal was just because of something that happened to someone not long ago.

  When I think about how I almost bumped into Yan Qiu in the car just now...

  While Chu Yixi was angry, she was also a little strangely touched.

  Therefore, in order not to let Yan Qiu notice the clues, he pretended to express his attitude in a disdainful way.

  It was rare that he didn't choke Yan Qiu again until he got off the bus.

  If people who are familiar with Chu Yixi know this, they will definitely say: This kind of temperament has almost never happened to him in the past.

  And this "almost" is available today.

  Chu Yixi, who couldn't figure it out, suddenly made a direct movement of lying back and fell into the soft mattress.

  He accurately grabbed the pillow next to him, and after taking it, he held it in his chest with both hands.

  "Ah, forget it. I don't want to think about it anymore. I won't stay here for a few days anyway. I will go back soon."