Chapter 191-195

Perhaps the man's words were too tempting. Ye Yunjin tilted her head, as if thinking. Miraculously, she took the initiative to retract her hand, blinked twice at Qin Mucheng, and nodded.

  When you go home, you can touch it as much as you can, but if you endure it, he has to wait to touch it when you get home. This is a good deal.

  Ye Yunjin thought of this in a daze.

  Qin Mucheng smiled with satisfaction, stepped on his foot, and the car flew past faster. Fortunately, there were not many cars on this section of the road, otherwise it would not be able to go faster.

  ——

  Ten minutes later, a car suddenly stopped.

  Butler Su stood at the door and watched helplessly as his young master hugged Young Master Yun Jin and walked away from him.

  "Master, what's going on with Master Yunjin?" Butler Su hurriedly came forward and asked anxiously.

  "It's okay, don't let anyone disturb you tonight."

  Unfortunately, Qin Mucheng was so horny right now that he had no time to explain to Butler Su. The person in his arms was like a stove, making his heart tremble.

  After the man said this, he left Butler Su and walked upstairs. Butler Su looked at his back from behind and was in disbelief. This was the first time he saw his young master in such a panic, but he couldn't believe it. Seems like more than just panic?

  Thinking back to the fact that Young Master Yun Jin was being carried up by the young master just now, he couldn't see clearly what the situation was. Now he couldn't help but worry, and followed him regardless of what the young master just said.

  However, by the time Butler Su, an old man, rushed upstairs, Qin Mucheng's door had already been closed. Butler Su couldn't think too much and quickly moved closer, reaching out to knock on the door to greet him.

  "Hmm, yes, touch it, don't leave..."

  "Don't worry, I'll take it off for you..."

  If time could be rewinded, Butler Su would definitely obey the young master and not disturb him!

  As a person who has experienced this, if Butler Su can't understand what this means, he will have lived for so long in vain.

  Butler Su, who blushed, turned around and went downstairs. Although he didn't understand why he came back in this situation, he didn't dare to disturb him at this moment.

  "Butler, Master, they are back. Do you need to prepare food?"

  The young maid Xiao Luo asked Butler Su who had just come downstairs.

  Butler Su said with a serious face, "No, tell the others that no one should go upstairs to disturb the young master tonight."

  "Ah? Okay, I understand, I'll tell them later."

  Perhaps the expression on Butler Su's face was too serious, and Xiao Luo was a little frightened. He thought that the young master and the others were not in a good mood today because they were not in a good mood.

  Xiao Luo had seen Qin Mucheng in a bad mood before. At that time, she was frightened by the young master's expression, so after thinking about it, she could only think that Qin Mucheng was in a bad mood so he would not be disturbed.

  But, what about Master Yun Jin? Are you in a bad mood too?

  The confused Xiao Luo left while struggling. Seeing this, Butler Su breathed a sigh of relief and secretly decided that no one should disturb the young master tonight.