Chapter 28

Chapter 47 Good Employees

  "Sorry, I just thought of something. What's the matter with you calling me?"

  "It's nothing. I just saw the way you looked just now, so I called you a few times."

  Shu Ziyi scratched behind his ears and said with a smile.

  "I just copied some information. You can take a look now and understand the key points of the ministry's work."

  Before Ye Yunjin could say anything to Shu Ziyi, Li Wenyu came to the two of them and interrupted the conversation.

  "Okay, thank you." Ye Yunjin stood up from the chair and politely thanked Li Wenyu.

  "No, this is what the director told me, I just follow it."

  After saying this without any ups and downs, Li Wenyu turned around and left.

  Ye Yunjin was left standing there puzzled.

  "What's wrong with him today? Why does he feel weird?"

  Shu Ziyi, who also saw it on the side, said in confusion.

  "Today? Wasn't it like this before?" Ye Yunjin asked after noticing this word.

  "That's not true. Usually, he is relatively silent and rarely takes the initiative to talk to others.

  Apart from this, he gets along well with all of us, but I feel like his attitude towards you just now was not very good.

  But it may be that you just came today and he is still a little uncomfortable, so that's why he is like this.

  By the way, take a look at the information he gave you and get started as soon as possible. If you don't know anything, you can ask me. I have been working here for two years, but I am your senior. "

  At the end of the conversation, Shu Ziyi patted Ye Yunjin on the shoulder and winked at him cutely.

  "Okay, I'll leave it to you, senior, to take care of you then."

  Seeing Shu Ziyi's funny face, Ye Yunjin couldn't help but smile and responded cooperatively.

  Then he sat down, inserted the USB flash drive, turned on the computer, entered working mode as quickly as possible, and browsed files.

  And what he just talked about about Li Wenyu was put aside by him, and he just regarded it as what Shu Ziyi said.

  ...

  President's room.

  "He just arrived and there are a lot of things he doesn't understand, so I'd like you to take care of him." Qin Mucheng's voice passed from one end of the phone to another person's ear.

  "Don't worry, CEO, I've already arranged the person." Shao Moqun over there was holding the phone in his hand and said to his boss on the phone in a neither humble nor overbearing manner.

  Putting down the phone, Qin Mucheng took a breath and leaned back on the seat.

  Closing his eyes, thinking back to the conversation he had just had with Shao Moqun, he had to sigh.

  As a boss, Shao Moqun is really a good employee for him.

  Treat work seriously and responsibly, rigidly and rigorously.

  But sometimes, the attitude is too strict.

  Qin Mucheng felt that what he just said to Shao Moqun seemed to have no effect.