Chapter 201-205

Ye Yunjin was at a loss, a little speechless, and subconsciously looked at the man, but the man was turning his back to him to buy a ticket, and could not receive his look for help in time.

  The strange woman saw it. Although she was very surprised why this man was approached by such a beautiful woman and wanted to see the man who was traveling with him, she didn't mind it. She felt that her affair was really good. One look at it. I've never talked about it before, so cute.

  Ye Yunjin, who is already married and in a relationship: "..."

  "Sorry, I'm waiting for someone." After holding it in for a long time, Ye Yunjin said.

  "Waiting for someone? Don't lie to me. I think only the handsome guy next to you who bought the ticket came with you. I didn't see anyone else."

  The strange woman frowned slightly and looked at Ye Yunjin suspiciously.

  "He's the one I'm waiting for." Ye Yunjin also frowned.

  Originally, only Mucheng was with him, where could anyone else come from.

  This woman is really weird, it's better to ignore her.

  So, in the next moment, the strange woman kept talking to her, but Ye Yunjin ignored her with a straight face and let her talk as much as she wanted.

  At this time, some people had noticed this phenomenon, staring at the man and woman curiously.

  ——

  Ticket purchase office.

  "Look, there is a boy standing there who seems to be possessed by a girl."

  In the queue, a girl standing in front of Qin Mucheng patted her boyfriend standing in front of her on the shoulder and said.

  The boyfriend just looked at his girlfriend's words curiously and looked away, "Are all girls so fierce nowadays?"

  "What are you talking about? Who was it that chased me so hard a month ago?"

  It was obvious that what the boyfriend said did not suit his girlfriend, who glared at him angrily.

  "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong. It's my fault. There are a few people in front of me. Wife-in-law, you'd better go sit and wait. Don't stand with me, otherwise your feet will be sore after waiting."

  The girl smiled happily. It was obvious that the words of concern were helpful to her. A smile suddenly appeared on her face, "No, I will queue up with you. I don't want to separate."

  "Hey, okay, I'll massage your legs when you get home."

  ...

  The sweet conversation between the two made Qin Mucheng, who secretly studied later, deeply understand.

  At this moment, no one could have imagined that this man with a cold face was actually observing the interaction between other people's couples.

  But it was precisely because of this that Qin Mucheng didn't notice his wife's condition.

  If the first words spoken by the girl in front of him hadn't suddenly popped into his mind, about a standing man being pestered by a woman, Qin Mucheng wouldn't have reacted. The person he was talking about would be his Yun Jin. .

  Sure enough, when the man turned his head to look at Ye Yunjin, he saw that his Yunjin was indeed entangled by a wild woman who came from nowhere.

Chapter 276: For the first time, I know what envy is

  When the man came over, Ye Yunjin was still a little confused.