Chapter 31

"No, thank you, I can just go in by myself." After saying that, Ye Yunjin also pointed to the door of the president's office.

  "Okay." Xiao Qi responded politely, still smiling.

  Watching Ye Yunjin turn around and walk forward, Xiao Qi slowly let out a breath.

  "etc!"

  "Master Yunjin, is there anything else?"

  Watching Ye Yunjin stop, Xiao Qi felt that he couldn't stand it anymore.

  He seemed to have seen his unhappy fate in the future.

  "Well, you don't need to call me Master Yun Jin, just call me Yun Jin. There's no need to be polite."

  Ye Yunjin turned his head and said with a smile.

  "Okay, I understand." Hearing that Ye Yunjin stopped to say this, Xiao Qi immediately responded with a smile.

  It's just that there was something missing in his heart that he didn't say out loud: Originally, I wanted to call you the CEO's wife.

  But seeing that his mission was completed, Xiao Qi finally felt relieved.

  Returning to his office in the cubicle, Secretary Xiao quickly took out his mobile phone and flicked it with his fingers for a while. When he heard a "ding", he turned off the screen and put it on the table.

  Text message: President, Master Yun Jin is about to go in. I have said what needs to be said. I also made the excuse that you are very busy and have no time to eat.

  ...

  Ye Yunjin came to the door and pursed her lips subconsciously.

  He reached out his hand and tapped lightly.

  After knocking three times, Ye Yunjin just put down his hand when he heard the word "come in" in a low voice.

  With just one sound, Ye Yunjin lost control of his hands and pushed open the door.

  ...

  "Dip~dip~dip"

  Chu Yixi, who was playing games on the computer, just stared at the screen without looking at the ringing mobile phone.

  After a while, the phone successfully stopped ringing on its own, and my ears were completely clear.

  However, within five seconds, the phone persisted and rang again.

  Chu Yixi still didn't answer.

  It wasn't until the third phone rang again that he groped with one hand from the bed.

  After touching the phone, Chu Yixi diverted her attention, but unexpectedly, at this glance, she actually saw a name that she had typed in yesterday.

  "Asshole psycho"

  Chu Yixi was so shocked that he immediately forgot about the game he was playing. It was not until the screams of characters dying came out that he came back to his senses in annoyance.

  He simply ignored the game and swiped his finger upwards. By some strange coincidence, Chu Yixi didn't know what was going on. He actually pressed the answer button.

  "Hey, Mr. Chu, are you listening? I'm Yan Qiu. Do you remember that I said I would be your tour guide temporarily?"

  At this moment, Yan Qiu downstairs was leaning against the car door, smiling and saying with flying eyebrows.