Chapter 141-145

She opened her mouth in a panic, not daring to raise her eyes, and suddenly she muttered:

  "The manager asked me to deliver the information. I didn't see Secretary Xiao when I came, so-"

  Is that why you came in without permission?

  She didn't dare to say the latter sentence now, for fear that the other party would follow this sentence and ask her why she didn't knock on the door. Then she would be truly speechless.

  Therefore, Wu Ningcai did not dare to say the whole sentence.

  But Qin Mucheng didn't intend to let her go, "You should know what to do. Since you are so unruly, you are not suitable to stay in the Qin family."

  Wu Ning didn't expect that just like that, Qin Mucheng would drive her away and ask her to resign. To her, this was like a bolt from the blue.

  She raised her head in disbelief, already crying a little:

  "President, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me this time. There will be no next time."

  Wu Ning staggered a few steps forward and begged.

  However, the man remained indifferent, his face unchanged, and his heart was as hard as iron in response to Wu Ning's whispered death plea.

  Wu Ning apologized profusely and said a few random words, while crying and making plans in his mind.

  But the situation was urgent and she didn't have time to think about it.

  Suddenly, she cast her gaze on Ye Yunjin, without any trace of disgust as before. Thinking of Qin Mucheng protecting Ye Yunjin from beginning to end, Wu Ning knew that she had no choice.

  "I beg you, I won't tell anyone. No one will tell me. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

  Wu Ning wanted to get closer to Ye Yunjin, but the man was right next to Ye Yunjin, and even if she had the courage to do so, she would not dare to go any further.

  But after Ye Yunjin heard this, he finally stopped motionless. He wanted to say something, but his throat was a little stuffy, so he could only shake his head. At the same time, he gently tugged on the man's clothes. horn.

  The meaning is very simple, that is, he hopes Qin Mucheng will let Wu Ning go, and he does not want to expand the matter.

  The daughter-in-law asked for it on her own initiative, which made Qin Mucheng feel so soft.

  I don't know what he thought of, but this time, he did not insist anymore, but raised his eyes with deep eyes, and rarely said:

  "You will see nothing when you go out through this door, and something like this today, I hope it won't happen again."

  Wu Ning completely understood the warning in Qin Mucheng's words, but she was even more happy that she escaped.

  She said hello, hurriedly picked up the files that fell on the ground, and put the folders on Qin Mucheng's desk in three steps and two steps. She didn't even bother to adjust her makeup first, and faced the people at the coffee table. He bowed and hurried out.

  Wu Ning didn't dare to let go of her heart until she walked out of this door completely. Then, she patted her chest and digested the shocking news she had just received.

  The president is actually with a man? ! !

  The conclusion he drew left Wu Ning in a daze.

  Why is this happening?