Chapter 40

However, the fact is that Qin Mucheng issued an order to Shao Moqun, and Shao Moqun also felt that Qin Mucheng was a boss who could distinguish between public and private affairs, so he trusted his boss and directly rejected the relatives recommended by the deputy director with a wave of his hand, and let Ye Yun Jin came directly to Qin to report.

  "No, no, no, these are my true thoughts. You don't need to mind these questions. Also, no one in the ministry will know about this matter."

  He only received a thank you from the other party. I have to say that Shu Ziyi was a little disappointed.

  The author has something to say

  Chunjiu remembers it all, really! It's almost past midnight, good night, Mo Mo tweets

  ヾ(′`.ヾ)

  Every little cutie wants to wish you a happy new year, good health around you, more good things, and always good luck. Thank you.

  By the way, remember to vote after watching this

  (*σ′')σ

  Please support me a lot(′`)

Chapter 66 It's okay if it's not a woman anyway

  But she still told herself quietly, take your time, don't rush.

  So, with a smile on his face, Shu Ziyi said again.

  "Why don't other people in the department know? The deputy director's relative didn't come, but I did come. Could it be that they mistakenly thought I was the deputy director's relative?"

  "No, actually, regarding the deputy director's relative, I went to the director's office once and saw the director and deputy director talking, and then I happened to hear it, so... I'm probably the only one in the department who knows about it.

  The director just told us all yesterday that new people would be coming today, but everyone only knew this.

  As for the deputy director's relatives, no one knew about them, including Sister Li Fei. I didn't have time. No, I didn't tell her. "

  "So that's it." Ye Yunjin responded with understanding after listening to Shu Ziyi's words.

  "So just work with peace of mind, I believe in you." He said, and lightly tugged on Ye Yunjin's sleeve.

  "Thank you, then we will separate here."

  It turned out that before they knew it, the two of them had already stopped at the door of the company building.

  "Okay, what about the person who came to pick you up?"

  While asking, Shu Ziyi looked around at the people and cars coming and going.

  "He..." Similarly, Ye Yunjin also looked towards the door. In just a few seconds, he saw a familiar car, "Over there!"

  Following Ye Yunjin's finger to a building not far away, Shu Ziyi only saw a car with a silver appearance. Those who wanted to see it did not see it because the people in the car did not come out.

  "I'll go over there first. You should be careful when you go back alone. See you tomorrow." He said goodbye to Shu Ziyi quickly, and Sylvia Yunjin was about to run over.

  "See you tomorrow." Shu Ziyi, who still didn't give up on figuring out who was in the car, also replied.

  As soon as Shu Ziyi said these three words, Ye Yunjin trotted towards the silver car.