Chapter 38

Could it be that Yan Qiu confessed to him? No no no, no.

  Shaking her head vigorously: Chu Yixi, you have to understand, you are a man, you cannot fall in love with a man just because Xiaojin is with a man!

  The author has something to say

  Special thanks to these two days:

  【朔也】a piece of soap

  [Meat in a steamed bun] A blade

  Little cuties forget about it

  I want to vote for Chunjiu, so that Chunjiu will be full of motivation and run forward with more fuel. Please update quickly. Thank you for your continuous support, little cutie*(′')*

Chapter 63 Reasons for breaking up

  As if hypnotizing herself, Chu Yixi told herself this.

  But nevertheless. But it didn't have much effect. Chu Yixi could always picture the image of Yan Qiu seriously telling him that he liked him.

  What is not controlled is just thinking. No matter how hard I shake it, it doesn't come off, but it gets clearer every time.

  "It's over, you can't really be persuaded by him, right?" Chu Yixi muttered in a somewhat self-defeating tone.

  ...

  the other side.

  Ye Yunjin compiled all the information Li Wenyu gave him and wrote a report.

  "Is there anything else I need to do?" Ye Yunjin said while submitting the report that took two hours to write to Li Wenyu.

  "Just give it to me. It's almost time to get off work. You can take a look at Qin's various design drafts over the years, and I will send them to you later." Li Wenyu replied in a formulaic manner.

  "Okay, sorry to trouble you." Thanking Li Wenyu again, Ye Yunjin quickly returned to his seat.

  I don't know why, although Li Wenyu is responsible for taking him, he always feels a little weird about Li Wenyu, but he can't explain what it feels like.

  However, maybe he was overthinking it.

  And what he wants to think about now is not this thing, but another thing.

  That's right, as Li Wenyu just said, "It's almost time to get off work," this sentence instantly reminded Ye Yunjin of one thing:

  Qin Mucheng wants to pick him up after get off work and go back with him!

  When thinking about this, Ye Yunjin felt that his mind was no longer on work.

  Taking in a gentle breath and exhaling it again, Ye Yunjin kept telling herself: Work first.

  ...

  President's room.

  "President, I received news that Lin is ready to release this bidding project to the outside world. It seems that Lin Yang has taken what he got seriously."

  Secretary Xiao stood aside and said to Qin Mucheng.

  "Yes." There was no extra word, which was enough to show the strength of the Qin family and the indifference to the Lin family.