Chapter 81-85

Moreover, when Jiujiu is in school, he is very busy with his studies. It is not easy to find time to code every day. I beg you, cutie, please spare me. Don't be so harsh. Be gentle, it will hurt (〃ω〃)

But you always push me hard and want me to do this and that. So, let me think about the problem of adding more updates and then tell you [all you can do is be awesome]

Then I saw some people saying that Shu Ziyi is not good. I want to tell you quietly. In the near future, you will think that Xiao Shu is cute, because, ah, she will speed up the first time between Xiao Qin and Xiao Jin. Oh, how about it? Uh-huh?

Finally, there is one thing that is very important, that is:

Recently, many people have colds and coughs. You should also pay more attention to your health. If you have a premonition that you are going to catch a cold, drink a few more glasses of warm water first and don't eat anything that will cause internal heat. Be patient, otherwise you will feel very uncomfortable if you catch a cold. Just get over it. Come on, keep up the good work, great! ! !

Also, thank you and don't forget to support and vote a lot.

Chapter 125 Why are you angry?

"Why, Miss Shu doesn't believe it? Do you want to see our marriage certificate? I don't mind."

The corners of Qin Mucheng's mouth curled up, as if he was easy to talk to. However, Shu Ziyi clearly saw a deep chill in his eyes.

Qin Mucheng's invisible pressure, as well as the news that Ye Yunjin was married to a man, were both hitting Shu Ziyi and testing her will.

She didn't know what to do, so she could only look at Ye Yunjin, hoping to hear a different answer from him.

"Ziyi, I'm sorry..."

Ye Yunjin didn't know what to say, so he could only apologize. And this sorry sentence was more because Shu Ziyi felt sorry for his confession. After saying this sentence, he fell silent with nothing to say.

His performance undoubtedly acquiesced that the relationship between him and Qin Mucheng was real.

Shu Ziyi felt that the impact she received today was too great. The person she confessed to already had a marriage partner who was the CEO. Did she have no chance at all?

"You don't have to tell me you're sorry. I was the one who told you first. It's getting late and I have to go home."

Shu Ziyi's face turned pale, she barely put on a smile and said, wanting to turn around and escape from this place.

"etc!"

Ye Yunjin called for someone to stay.

After a hurried pace, Shu Ziyi stopped and smiled sweetly, "What's wrong?"

"I'll take you back. It's not safe for you as a girl at this late hour."

Worried about what would happen to the other party like this, Ye Yunjin didn't care what Qin Mucheng next to him would think, so he just shouted.

"No need, I've been walking home for so many years. What are you afraid of? Or, you don't think that I will be so heartbroken that I can't even think about it after failing to confess to you, do you? Haha, you are overthinking.

Anyway, you should go back quickly. If you don't leave, the guy next to you will have to fire me. Ye Yunjin, I have a brain convulsion today. Just take what I just said as a joke. When I wake up tomorrow, I will be a beautiful girl again. "

Shu Ziyi pretended to let go. First he teased the two of them, and then he raised his eyebrows and praised himself unceremoniously.

Ye Yunjin, who had relatively simple feelings, gradually felt relieved following Shu Ziyi's words and her expression: