Chapter 17

"Really, Xiao Xi, you are so great. You got it so quickly. Send it to me quickly and let me see it!"

  Lin Yang couldn't control the excitement on his face and shouted to Liu Mingxi in an excited voice.

  The author has something to say

  Special thanks

  There are also comments and complaints from the little masters. Chunjiu has gone to read them. Some of the comments made Chunjiu feel very heart-warming. Really, thank you!

  Everyone, refill v("ωˉ)~

  I want to vote for Chunjiu (^o^)丿

Chapter 26 Staying in there for so long

  "Okay, but Brother Lin Yang, is this really possible?" Liu Mingxi asked uneasily.

  "Of course, Xiao Xi, don't you still believe me?"

  "It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that Qin Mucheng is not an ordinary person. Brother Lin Yang, you have to be careful."

  Liu Mingxi hurriedly explained.

  "I know, don't worry, as long as I have this plan, I can secure my position and compete with Qin Mucheng.

  When the time comes, Xiao Xi, you can come back to me, right? "

  "Well, Brother Lin Yang, I will send the documents now." Hearing what he said, Liu Mingxi relaxed a little.

  In Liu Mingxi's opinion, although Qin Mucheng was very kind to him, he was not the person he really loved after all. The only person he loved most was Lin Yang.

  Only Lin Yang would comfort him and help him during his most difficult and helpless time.

  If it weren't for Lin Yang, maybe at that time, he would have been bullied to the point where nothing would be left.

  At that time, Liu Mingxi was just an ordinary college student, but the school he attended was one of the leading key universities in the city, and Liu Mingxi was admitted with excellent results!

  But within a few days of his wonderful college life, he suddenly received a notice of withdrawal from the school, and the reason given was ridiculous theft!

  Said he stole a watch from his roommate that was said to be worth a hundred thousand.

  He did remember that someone in the dormitory had an expensive watch, but Liu Mingxi knew better than anyone whether it was stolen or not, but no matter how he explained, no one would believe him.

  Liu Mingxi couldn't understand why someone would harm him. What did he do wrong?

  The occurrence of this incident brought a major blow to Liu Mingxi's life.

  When he was looking for a way, when he was about to knock on the door and enter the director's office to reason, what did he see?

  At the crack of the door, he saw with his own eyes that the director, who usually seemed fair and serious, actually said to the person on the phone with a charming look on his face:

  "Master Li, don't worry. That Liu Mingxi will definitely be expelled from school. By then, his participation in the competition will have nothing to do with him. Yes, yes, you are right. He is just blind and ignorant. Current affairs!"

  I never expected that someone disliked him and designed him to drop out of school!

  Knowing the real reason, Liu Mingxi could only clench his fists. If he could fall into this situation with a casual sentence, what could he do if he knew it!