Chapter 36

The author has something to say

  Thank you little cuties for your support and your votes for Chunjiu! (.'▽'.)

  Please continue to vote when there are more votes, so that the next update will come quickly.

  ('')

Chapter 60 Who is the person you like?

  Yan Qiu noticed Chu Yixi's sudden silence immediately.

  Just because he was talking to Xu Liangqi, it was hard for him to ask him face to face.

  Despite this, Xu Liangqi still noticed his little moves of peeking at Chu Yixi from time to time.

  After only observing for a while, an idea suddenly popped up in Xu Liangqi's mind.

  For a moment, she seemed to understand something, and a hint of amusement flashed in her eyes.

  As if he didn't understand anything, Xu Liangqi changed the topic:

  "Huh? Why did Yi Xi suddenly stop talking?"

  As soon as he said this, Chu Yixi stirred the spoon for a while, but finally raised his head, smiled at Xu Liangqin and replied:

  "It's nothing, I'm just hungry, and the food here is so delicious, so I thought I'd eat more while you guys were chatting. I didn't expect that Miss Xu would catch me so quickly."

  Chu Yixi said it naturally, as if it was really like this.

  However, Xu Liangqiu had some thoughts of his own and didn't intend to let him go just like that.

  Very coquettishly, she lifted up the fallen hair on the side of her face and tucked it behind her ears, and she said slowly:

  "Didn't I tell you already? Since we all know each other, don't call me Miss or Mr., just call me Liangqing.

  Or if you don't mind, you can call me Sister Liang. "Seeing Chu Yixi silently questioning her last sentence, Xu Liangqi then asked the following:

  "Haha, why are you looking at me like that? Tell me, Yi Xi, how old are you this year?"

  "This year is twenty-four." For some reason, when Xu Liangqi asked, Chu Yixi felt something was wrong, but he still told his age.

  "That's right. Maybe you can call me Sister Liang, or Sister Liangqing, or Brother Yixi."

  Speaking of the last four words "Brother Yixi", Xu Liangqi increased his tone intentionally or unintentionally.

  "Liang Qing celebrated her birthday not long ago and turned twenty-eight this year."

  Seeing the why written all over Chu Yixi's face, Yan Qiu couldn't help answering Xu Liangqi's doubts with some joy and headache.

  He was happy because he saw the rare cuteness of Chu Yixi, the little fried cat.

  He had a headache because he knew that Xu Liangqi's bad taste had returned.

  Although Xu Liangqiu looks pretty and young, she is actually a woman who is about to enter her third trimester.

  But it was normal for Chu Yixi not to notice. Many people couldn't tell Xu Liangqi's true age when they met her for the first time.

  After all, Xu Liangqi looks like a woman who is only 22 or 23 years old. No matter where she is, there is no sign that she is about to enter her third year.