Chapter 256-260

The author has something to say

  By the way, don't forget to collect and support Jiujiuxinwen.

  "My Boyfriend Was Produced", and I hope the little cuties can vote for Jiujiuxinwen! (///▽///)

Chapter 325: No rush to get married

  Xiao Qi was suddenly confused when asked this question: "..."

  Then this expression seemed not quite right in the eyes of Tang Liye and Tang Zhengyang.

  Seeing Xiao Qi's silence, Tang Zhengyang's face turned red. He thought he had asked too hastily and did not let others think about it. No matter how he looked at it, he felt that he was relying on his old age.

  But Tang Liye was thinking in a completely different direction than Tang Zhengyang at this moment.

  Seeing Xiao Qi's silence in response to his uncle's words, Tang Liye felt a little anxious, fearing that Xiao Qi would overthink it. He even considered one thing. If Qi Qi didn't forgive his uncle, then he would have no choice but to "break all ties" with his uncle and turn to one side. Xiao Qi is here.

  Anyway, if he does everything Xiao Qi says, he won't make Qiqi angry again, right?

  No matter who you lose, you can't lose your wife.

  Just when Tang Liye wanted to get up and take Xiao Qi away, Xiao Qi spoke.

  "Mr. Tang, do you mean that you don't object to my...association with Tang Liye?"

  Not knowing what the two uncles and nephews of the Tang family had just thought, Xiao Qi asked uncertainly with a tense mood.

  Tang Zhengyang: "..." Did he express his meaning not clearly enough?

  Tang Liye also figured it out at this moment. Looking at Xiao Qi's serious face that showed no expression, he laughed dumbly.

  "You kid really scared me, an old man, that's all. I asked too directly and suddenly, hahahaha..."

  "Huh?" Xiao Qi frowned in confusion.

  "Let me tell you this, Xiao Qi, I don't have any objections about you and Li Ye now, because Li Ye has now established a firm foothold in the Tang family. I believe he has the ability to protect you, and I also believe that now You can both contribute and take responsibility for each other. You two can interact as much as you like. This is your business and I won't interfere."

  Tang Zhengyang curled up his lips and smiled.

  Xiao Qi's eyes changed slightly, and he subconsciously turned his head to look at Tang Liye sitting next to him.

  Tang Liye's eyes were full of love and he smiled the same way.

  Xiao Qi: "..."

  When Tang Liye brought him here, Xiao Qi thought it would trigger a big war, such as how Tang Zhengyang would disagree or how Tang Zhengyang would ask him to leave Tang Liye. He had made all bad plans.

  But now, what happened really surprised him.

  It was incredibly smooth.

  Tang Zhengyang agreed without any hindrance! !

  What happened that he didn't know about?

  Suddenly, an idea suddenly appeared in my mind.

  Just as Xiao Qi was about to say something, Tang Zhengyang continued: