Chapter 16

It's not as good as those formal Western food, it's just a delicious home-cooked side dish, but it tasted really good to me. Mr. Qin has also tasted it, right?

  Hey, look at what questions I asked. Xiaojin has been living in Mr. Qin's house for a while. Of course, he has tasted Xiaojin's craftsmanship and made you laugh. "

  Although he said it was a joke, Chu Yixi's voice was full of pride.

  He asked this question because he knew that Qin Mucheng had never eaten the food cooked by Ye Yunjin.

  Because just when he was cooking, Ye Yunjin said something to himself: It's been a long time since he did it himself.

  At that time, he heard this sentence by chance.

  Chu Yixi didn't know how long this long time lasted, but Ye Yunjin had only been in the Qin family for more than a month, so he guessed that this long time should also include the time he spent in the Qin family.

  The author has something to say

  (3)Thank you

Chapter 24 Really

  Yes, as Chu Yixi thought, during the time that Ye Yunjin was in the Qin family, Qin Mucheng did not eat the food he cooked.

  Including the few years in the Qin family in his previous life, he had not eaten once. In fact, it was not until today that he knew for the first time that Ye Yunjin could cook.

  "Mr. Qin, Xiaojin hasn't come back yet. Do you have anything you need me to bring to you?"

  After not hearing Qin Mucheng's voice for a long time, Chu Yixi was a little unsure, so she spoke tentatively first.

  "No, since Mr. Chu just said he wanted to invite me to dinner, how about asking Yun Jin to bring you back to have dinner together tomorrow night?" Qin Mucheng asked in a calm voice.

  Although it was a question, it was in a tone that no one could refuse.

  "Of course it's no problem. I'll tell Xiaojin later." Chu Yixi finally responded with confidence, as long as she responded.

  After hanging up the phone, before Chu Yixi could say anything, Ye Yunjin asked nervously:

  "What did he tell you?"

  "He, he said~" Chu Yixi said in a protracted tone, as if she didn't see his anxiety, and said deliberately and unhurriedly.

  "Stop making trouble and speak quickly!" Ye Yunjin frowned and urged when he saw Chu Yixi's intention.

  "Really, why are you so anxious about his affairs!"

  Seeing that Ye Yunjin was really getting angry, Chu Yixi curled her lips and said:

  "That stinky ice cube said he would treat me to dinner tomorrow night, and"

  He paused for a moment, looked at Ye Yunjin's confused expression, and then said:

  "And he asked you to take me to his house for dinner!"

  After saying that, Chu Yixi carefully observed Ye Yunjin's facial expression, and it was not surprising that it was as he thought.

  When Ye Yunjin heard this sentence, his first reaction was that he couldn't believe it.

  "What did you say? I'll take you to Qin Mucheng? Did you hear wrongly?"

  Three questions in a row!

  "It's true, truer than my heart!"

  Seeing the disbelief on his face, Chu Yixi said this in a firm tone to show that he heard correctly.