Chapter 71-75

Mother Qin on the side suddenly smiled when she saw her always cold son. She was surprised and curious at the same time who it was.

When she heard her son talking about Yun Jin, she couldn't help but understand. At the same time, she was also very happy to see the two children in such a condition. It seemed that Mucheng already liked Yun Jin.

No, I even called him at the company, and we were very happy with each other.

Thinking of this, Bai Yiyan quickly stopped what she wanted to say and planned to see if she could hear the conversation between her son and daughter-in-law.

However, what he saw was the expression on his son's face gradually darkening, and his mind wandered. Could something have happened to his daughter-in-law? But the voice on the other end of the phone was so low that she couldn't hear clearly what her daughter-in-law was saying.

But she couldn't say anything suddenly at this moment, for fear that Ye Yunjin on the other end of the phone would hear her and not be able to find out more about the situation. She could only wait impatiently and watch her son's expression getting worse and worse.

Slowly, Bai Yiyan lost her urgency. Although her son was like this, he didn't take any action. Maybe something bad happened to his daughter-in-law, right?

But, if it wasn't the case, then what happened that made the son suddenly change his face?

Bai Yiyan's question cannot be answered yet.

Because Qin Mucheng was really in a bad mood at this time, his Yun Jin took the initiative to call him for the first time, but it was to tell him that she wanted to have dinner with a woman!

"Mu Cheng, my colleague Ziyi and I made an appointment to go out to eat together. She meant well, so I will go home later tonight. You don't have to wait for me."

When Ye Yunjin heard Qin Mucheng's voice, he was stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly recounted the draft he had just made.

After finishing speaking, he nervously waited for Qin Mucheng's response.

But Ye Yunjin waited for a while, but did not hear Qin Mucheng's answer. Gradually, he panicked and didn't know what to say next.

He was worried that Qin Mucheng would not allow him to go with Shu Ziyi and would be angry. After all, the man told him not to get close to Shu Ziyi last time.

The lips closed, closed, and finally turned into a dry sentence: "Mucheng, are you still there?"

With a cautious tone in his tone, Ye Yunjin suddenly regretted it.

He shouldn't be like this. What if Mucheng gets angry and ignores him again?

Qin Mucheng finally changed towards him. What should he do if he goes back to the way he was before because of this incident?

However, just when he wanted to take back what he just said, Qin Mucheng spoke.

"okay, I get it."

In just a few words, Qin Mucheng said nothing more.

From the tone of the words, Ye Yunjin did not hear any other meaning, and her tense heart quietly relaxed at this moment.

But despite this, and for some unknown reason, he felt a different kind of emotion in his heart. This feeling was, to be honest, very uncomfortable.

Strange, he obviously wanted Qin Mucheng to agree before, but why did he feel depressed when Qin Mucheng had no objection?

Ye Yunjin was puzzled, but he vaguely knew something.