Chapter 4

ps: I came back to this chapter specifically to recommend to everyone Jiujiu's second completed novel, "The Boyfriend Is Produced", and the third serialized novel "The Exclusive Man"! Little cuties, you can go and collect it (.ω.)ノ

  New article "Exclusive possession of the husband"

  An innocent person died in vain and was reborn under the attack of the "enemy" from his previous life. Sweet text.

  Gong is very domineering and crazy about pampering!

  You little cuties can take a look.

  Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet!

Chapter 5 can't beat it

  Early the next morning, the sunlight outside the window shone warmly onto the bed through the gap between the two curtains.

  At this moment, a man lying on the bed was sleeping peacefully.

  Time went round and round "tick tock, tick tock" until a long time passed.

  The man's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his sleepy eyes.

  When Ye Yunjin woke up, she first looked around the room in confusion. When his eyes glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside, he looked at ten minutes and five minutes on the display, and then he seemed to remember something. His eyes suddenly opened wide, and he was completely awakened.

  Ye Yunjin never expected that he would sleep so deeply.

  Even the normal biological clock doesn't work. And the most important thing is that today I am going to the ancestral home with that person.

  However, I actually slept until now. I wonder if he is already alone...

  Thinking of this, he quickly stood up, put on his slippers, opened the door and walked out quickly.

  When he rushed to the first floor, Qin Mucheng was nowhere to be seen in the hall.

  Ye Yunjin bit his lips, feeling a sense of loss gradually creeping into his heart.

  "Sure enough, I am too serious. I take myself too seriously. How could he really take me there?" Ye Yunjin laughed at himself.

  "Mr. Ye, you're awake!" Suddenly, a maid said from behind Ye Yunjin.

  Ye Yunjin turned around, looked at the maid who had appeared, and asked in surprise: "Do you want to see me for anything?"

  "Mr. Ye, when Butler Su went out for shopping just now, he asked me to tell you that if you wake up, he will tell you something.

  The second young master suddenly had something to do and went to the company in the morning, but he will be back around eleven o'clock to pick you up and take you to his ancestral home. Please prepare in advance. "

  "What? Come to pick me up? Qin...hasn't the second young master gone to the ancestral home yet?" Ye Yunjin asked again in disbelief.

  "Yes, Mr. Ye, that's what Butler Su told me."

  In fact, even the maid was confused as to why the second young master would take Mr. Ye with him. Didn't it mean that the second young master already had someone he liked and disliked Mr. Ye?

  But no matter how the maid guessed, she would never get the answer.

  Ye Yunjin, who was shocked by the maid's words, was not thinking about this issue like the maid.