Chapter 13

Good night (^〇^)

  ps: I came back to this chapter specifically to recommend to everyone Jiujiu's second new article, "The Boyfriend Is Produced". I think Jiujiu is very interesting. It's very, very sweet. Little cuties, you can start with it. Go collect it and put it on your bookshelf, and give it to you

  The following is a synopsis of the new book "My Boyfriend Is Produced":

  As soon as Shen Er came to the new school, he was subjected to campus violence. Fortunately, he inexplicably hugged a very powerful golden thigh.

  But Golden Thigh also seemed to like to bully him, kicking his bench, biting his flesh, taking off his clothes... The more I thought about it, the angrier I became, and the more I took a step back, the more I lost...

  In order to avoid being beaten, Shen Twenty decided to endure all these touching and biting behaviors.

  But the result was not satisfactory. The more he took a step back, the more Golden Thigh liked to take further steps to provoke him.

  In the end, Shen Nian had no choice but to retreat, because he suddenly discovered that Jin Thigh was planning to make him angry so that he could get him into bed!

  From then on, Jin Thigh curled his lips and smiled, hugged Shen Er's slim waist, leaned down and breathed softly into Ren'er's ear, whispering:

  "I don't want to make you angry, I just want to make you my boyfriend."

Chapter 19 Beauty Guide

  "Xiaojin, I've got off the plane. Where are you? I didn't see you!"

  A cheerful but somewhat doubtful voice sounded in the crowded crowd.

  Chu Yixi held her mobile phone close to her ear with one hand, while the other hand was busy pulling up the silver-white suitcase, trying not to be hit by anyone.

  "There are too many people, please stand still and don't move! I have already seen you, wait a moment!"

  Ye Yunjin at the other end said hurriedly that he never expected that there would be a traffic jam on the road when he came by car. Fortunately, he left the house in advance!

  When he arrived, Chu Yixi happened to call.

  People were coming and going at the airport, and Ye Yunjin walked through the crowd while chatting on the phone with him.

  Fortunately, when he walked quickly to the pick-up area, he recognized Chu Yixi at a glance.

  certainly!

  It's not that his eyesight is so good, but that Chu Yixi stands out among the crowd.

  He has slightly messy broken hair and a handsome face that is fair and moist.

  She wore a pair of ripped tight jeans on her long, popular legs, and a white woolen sweater under her unzipped green jacket.

  Coupled with his tall figure, people passing by couldn't help but look away.

  that is......

  "Xiaojin, Xiaojin, I see you, here, here!"

  Chu Yixi raised her hand that was still holding the phone, ignored the people around her, and excitedly waved her arms to Sylvia Ye, with a really bright smile on her face!

  It's just that people are too lively!

  Ye Yunjin sighed helplessly.

  Sometimes the enthusiasm makes him overwhelmed!