Chapter 49

"Hello."

After waiting for a long time, seeing that the ringtone of the cell phone had not stopped, Ye Yunjin thought that maybe it was not a wrong call.

"Sister-in-law, it's me!"

"Mr. Yan Qiu?" Ye Yunjin said in surprise.

"Yes, it's me. Excuse me, sister-in-law. I'm calling you to ask you something. Can you tell me?"

Yan Qiu on the other end seemed to be embarrassed and asked.

"What is it? I'll tell you if I know."

Ye Yunjin blinked slightly, a little curious about what Yan Qiu wanted to say to him.

"I feel reassured by my sister-in-law's words. I just want to ask my sister-in-law, do you know that Yixi has left City B?"

"I know, he called me last night and told me that his work there was suddenly tight, so he had to go back first. What's wrong, didn't he tell you?"

"No, I only found out about it when I looked for him this morning."

Very good, it seems that he was the only one who didn't tell the kitten that he was leaving.

Despite what he was thinking, Yan Qiu still held back his emotions and still spoke in a gentle voice.

Joke! He would ask his sister-in-law about the cat later. What if one of them was wrong and he couldn't get the answer?

Moreover, even if there is no such reason, he still has to weigh his own life. Don't forget that there is someone beside his sister-in-law that he cannot afford to offend.

Thinking of this, he continued to ask, "I want to ask sister-in-law, you and Yi Xi are friends, do you know the address of Yi Xi's home?"

"address?"

"It's like this. I originally came to him today to bring him something, but he has already gone back, so I can't give it to him now.

But I happened to have a business trip to City Y recently, so I thought I could stay in City Y for two days after my business trip.

At the same time, I can also deliver things to Yi Xi, so I came to ask my sister-in-law if you can tell me the specific address of his home? "

"That's it, okay, I'll send you Yixi's address as a text message later, but Mr. Yan Qiu, you've wasted your time.

But why doesn't Mr. Yan Qiu ask Yi Xi? "

Just thinking about this question, Ye Yunjin asked doubtfully.

"I called, but I didn't answer. Maybe I was on the plane. I originally wanted to wait until I called in the evening before asking, but I have other things to do at night, and I tend to forget other things when I'm busy.

Then I thought that my sister-in-law is a friend of Yi Xi, so I called you to ask about it first so that I could write it down so that I wouldn't be too busy and forget about it later. "

As for the question asked by Ye Yunjin, Yan Qiu could be said to have completely made it up on the spot, making up reasons one after another.

"Okay, then I'll send you the address right now so you can keep it."

Without doubting Yan Qiu's words, Ye Yunjin just sent his good friend into Yan Qiu's arms.

Still thinking, Yan Qiu is a really nice person. Not only did he agree to help him accompany Chu Yixi to visit City B, but even after Yixi left, he had to bring things to Yixi when he went on a business trip to City Y.