Chapter 20

Suddenly the other three people present felt a little unnatural.

  Yan Qiu felt that this situation was a bit embarrassing and wanted to leave.

  After Qin Mucheng was shocked, he immediately became angry, narrowed his eyes slightly, and swept a cold light towards Chu Yixi.

  Chu Yixi was so frightened that she quickly put down the bamboo stick in her hand, as if the person she had fed just now was not him.

  He lowered his head, touched his nose guiltily, and kept regretting in his heart, why did he suddenly come up with such a way to piss off this ice cube vinegar jar...

  But the person involved, Ye Yunjin, didn't notice anything. He didn't even realize how tempting the look he had just eaten was!

  He also looked at Chu Yixi with a strange expression, "What's wrong? Why are you lowering your head all of a sudden?"

  "No, it's okay, I just feel my nose is itchy, just scratch it.

  By the way, what were you thinking about just now? Why are you in a daze? "

  Chu Yixi struck preemptively, casually giving a reason, and asked as an excuse.

  "I just...just want to clear my head."

  Ye Yunjin's eyes wandered for a moment and he explained.

  "Oh, it's a bit boring, Xiaojin, let's play games, just use your mobile phone, I will take you."

  After all, he was the one who told a lie just now. Why didn't Chu Yixi know that Sylvia Yunjin was telling lies?

  However, thinking of today's special situation, he decided not to ask Qin Mucheng and Yan Qiu in front of him, but to ask again when he and Xiaojin were alone.

  Upon hearing Chu Yixi's request, Ye Yunjin's first reaction was to look at Qin Mucheng.

  "What do you think he is doing? Can't he just play games here?"

  Chu Yixi pouted and whispered angrily to Ye Yunjin.

  The author has something to say

  At 11:50, morning update report.

  Thank you for your support and love, all the little cuties. I'm a few votes short of it. Are you holding back (3)?

Chapter 33 Jealousy Pays

  As for Qin Mucheng, looking at the inquiry on his face, his facial expression softened slightly, "This is your home too, so you don't need to ask me."

  Hearing this, Ye Yunjin was stunned, obviously not expecting him to answer like this.

  "Then let's go to your room, Xiaojin, hurry up!"

  After Chu Yixi received permission, she unceremoniously pulled Ye Yunjin upstairs.

  Ye Yunjin followed Chu Yixi upstairs without struggling, but when he was about to step on the stairs, he turned back and glanced at Qin Mucheng.

  Unexpectedly, the man was also looking at him.

  Sylvia Yunjin was so frightened that she turned back and didn't dare to take another look.

  "Hey, Master Qin, have you seen enough? My sister-in-law is nowhere to be seen."

  Hearing this, Qin Mucheng wasn't angry either.