Chapter 176-180

"Well, see you at noon then. As for you being interrupted when you were kissing me just now, it doesn't matter. I won't ask you to come back."

  Ye Yunjin really admired how the man said this matter calmly, but when he heard that the man would not let him kiss him again, Ye Yunjin ignored it and felt relieved.

  However, not long after the tone went down, it quickly came up again!

  ——

  This time, it was Ye Yunjin's turn to feel her lips being chewed and bitten, but it was just a gentle and lingering bite.

  He looks fierce, but his movements are gentle. This time it didn't last long. After just a short while, the man let go of his lips that were a little red from being kissed.

  Then she leaned close to his shoulder, blew her hot breath on his face, and whispered in his ear:

  "You were interrupted when you were kissing me, so I'll kiss you instead. Good morning kisses are meant for each other."

  He was obviously acting like a "hooligan", but when the man said this, he didn't want to be too "righteous"!

  Ye Yunjin has lived for more than twenty years, and this is the first time Ye Yunjin heard words like this today.

  If these words were spoken by someone else, he wouldn't be too surprised, but if they were spoken by Qin Mucheng, his heartbeat would beat uncontrollably again and again.

  There is a feeling, as mentioned in the book, that is like first love, sweet.

  "Okay, go quickly, otherwise the elevator will close again. Or should we let it close again and let's kiss again?"

  The man stroked Ye Yunjin's smooth cheek. The first half of what he said was very serious, but in the second half, he became hypocritical again.

  As soon as Ye Yunjin recovered from her previous thoughts, she was teased by the man again.

  Although the man hadn't made any moves yet, just the low sexy voice and the slight heat when the fingertips touched his skin were all arousing.

  "I am leaving!"

  Ye Yunjin raised her voice and did not dare to stay any longer after saying this. She immediately ran out of the elevator without even looking back, for fear of being teased again.

  The man who was left in the elevator just smiled faintly. It wasn't until Ye Yunjin was almost out of sight that the man looked away. At this time, the elevator door also happened to be closed.

  ——

  Only at this moment did Chu Yixi understand why Yan Qiu, the bastard, had promised him that his family was very good. But it was really - very good.

  It was so good that he was almost paralyzed!

  "Xiaoyi, are you a local?"

  Mother Yan smiled broadly, took Chu Yixi's hand and asked for the nth time.

  "No, my home is over in City Y."

  Chu Yixi's delicate face also showed an obedient smile for the nth time. The more Mama Yan looked at it, the more she liked it.

  To be honest, the reason Yan Qiu was able to tell Chu Yixi how good his family was was simply because Chu Yixi had a good appearance.

  It's quite strange to say that, although it is said that one should not only look at appearance, but also look at other aspects, but the Yan family is the kind of real beauty control, even the most dignified old man in the family. in this way.