Chapter 221-225

At this juncture, Yan Qiu actually boldly held Chu Yixi's hand in front of everyone. He knew that this would make the old man even more angry, but he still did it. Chu Yixi cursed in his heart. Silly, but I have to say, he was very touched.

  "What a tugging!"

  As expected, when Mr. Yan saw this scene, he almost couldn't suppress the anger in his heart. What Lianhe saw in the kitchen was also the nature of his grandson. Mr. Yan was almost certain that it was this brat who provoked Chu Yixi first. .

  Mr. Yan's attitude was too stubborn. Yan Shen looked on and couldn't help but worry about Yan Qiu. He said:

  "Grandpa, don't be angry. Let the third child explain himself first, and then we will take a look at the situation."

  "Okay, let me see what this brat can tell me!"

  Seeing this, Yan Shen turned his head and glanced at Yan Qiu, meaning to let him speak carefully.

  Yan Qiu received the message and smiled gratefully at Yan Shen.

  After that, he regained his seriousness. He looked at his grandfather's weathered face, calmed down, and finally told the story.

  "Grandpa, I know you are angry, and I also know why you are angry. Your wish has always been that I could marry a wife and have children, and give you a fat great-grandson."

  Yan Qiu said calmly, and when Mr. Yan heard this, he was surprised. This brat actually called him grandpa in a serious manner, and also used your title. There was nothing like that at all. Lost the playful smile of the past.

  In fact, when the grandson talked about his wish, although many reasons were because he wanted a great-grandson, the most fundamental reason was actually that at the beginning, he wanted this brat to have his own family. , can determine the nature, not mess around outside, the starting point is more for Yan Qiu's good.

  Before Mr. Yan could continue thinking, Yan Qiu continued:

  "But now I have not only failed to achieve your wish, but I have also made you worry a lot. I am very sorry for this, grandpa. I also understand that the matter between Yi Xi and me is unacceptable to you for the moment, but I still I want to tell you——"

  Yan Qiu paused, holding Chu Yixi firmly with his hand, and then said the unfinished sentence to the old man with a tense expression and a firm tone:

  "But I still want to tell you that I, Yan Qiu, have only identified with Yi Xi in this life. No matter who stops me, I will never give up, even if it is you as a family member."

  Until the last sentence came out, Yan Qiu's words were still echoing in the minds of the Yan family.

  "you--"

  "Grandpa Yan, don't be angry. Yan Qiu was just talking too anxiously, but he definitely didn't mean to quarrel with Grandpa Yan. If he is really to blame, I am also responsible."

  Chu Yixi stood up, her tone full of apologies. What Mr. Yan originally wanted to say, but Chu Yixi said this, really made him calmer.

  He sighed and said to Chu Yixi, a child who already had a good impression of him, "Yixi, please stop saying nice things for this brat. Don't I understand his character? It must have been this brat who bothered me first." you."

  What the old man said is indeed correct. The corners of Chu Yixi's lips raised, and she unexpectedly recalled how shameless that bastard Yan Qiu was back then.

  but--

  "No, Grandpa Yan, Yan Qiu and I's feelings are mutual. If possible, I would also like to beg you to agree to our relationship."