Chapter 26

Standing nervously outside the door, Ye Yunjin took a deep breath before raising his hand and knocking three times.

  "Please come in." A mature man's voice said.

  When Ye Yunjin opened the door and went in, what he saw was a man wearing a white shirt, writing with his head down.

  His heart skipped a beat, "Hello, I'm Ye Yunjin, here to report."

  "Huh? It's a newcomer. Sorry, I was busy just now, so I thought it was someone else."

  Hearing a voice that was not from the department he was familiar with, Shao Moqun quickly put down the pen in his hand, stood up and said embarrassedly to Ye Yunjin.

  Shao Moqun stood up and raised his head, allowing Ye Yunjin to see his appearance clearly.

  A handsome face immediately came into his eyes. Shao Moqun looked thirty years old, and one could feel his maturity and stability at a glance.

  "It's okay, it's okay. I'm the only one who disturbed you. Well, I'm here..."

  "I know, the president told me." Shao Moqun first smiled and then continued:

  "You sit here for a while. When everyone in the department arrives, I will introduce you to everyone."

  "Okay, thank you, Director Shao." Hearing Shao Moqun say this, Ye Yunjin couldn't help but smile for the first time in the company today.

  Originally, he thought that he, a member of the ministry who was airborne without any examination, would be disliked, and maybe even the current minister would be dissatisfied.

  But in fact, not only did he not, but he was treated politely.

  This made Ye Yunjin's mood gradually change from anxiety to peace of mind. At least, the director in front of him had a friendly attitude towards him, which also made him smile sincerely after coming to the company. .

  And this smile immediately made Shao Moqun laugh when he saw it:

  "Haha, there's a new handsome guy here, and some of the girls in the lower part will probably be excited again.

  Don't worry, the employees in the department are very easy to get along with. I also believe that you are capable of doing your job well. Come on! "

  In fact, the reason why Shao Moqun feels this way is not only because of his good impression of Ye Yunjin from their first meeting, but also because of his trust in the president.

  Although this person was suddenly asked by the president to take care of him not long ago, Shao Moqun believed that even though Qin Mucheng would do this due to his power this time, it also shows that this person is not bad.

  He felt that even if the CEO used his power for personal gain, the "seeking" was not an ordinary "selfish".

  Otherwise, how could we have taken over Qin's family and allowed Qin's family to develop further and higher in just a few years?

  ...

  "Ding!" 17th floor.

  Qin Mucheng strode out of the elevator and headed towards his office.

  When he arrived at the office, Secretary Xiao knocked on the door and came in.

  "President, this is today's itinerary." Holding a folder in his hand, Secretary Xiao meticulously reported today's work to Qin Mucheng one by one.