Chapter 45

Perhaps knowing the reason for Ye Yunjin's sudden action, Qin Mucheng raised his eyebrows and stopped insisting. He let go of Ye Yunjin's hand as soon as he loosened his grip.

  But it was already too late. Butler Su, who had sharp eyes, had already seen the actions of his two young masters.

  He just knew that Master Yun Jin was thin-skinned, so he couldn't show it off.

  Butler Su smiled, feeling happy for the two of them.

  "Uncle Sub, is the meal ready?" Qin Mucheng asked first.

  "Second Young Master, it's done. You'll be back just in time."

  It wasn't just right, it was just that Butler Su had determined the time for the two of them to get off work, and the meal was not ready until the two of them arrived.

  "Let's go in." Qin Mucheng said softly to Ye Yunjin.

  "Well, okay." Ye Yunjin nodded blankly and said two words.

  However, when he walked to the hall, his cell phone suddenly rang.

  Ye Yunjin quickly took it out of his pocket and took a closer look, "It's Yi Xi, I'll pick it up."

  For some reason, when he saw that the call was from Chu Yixi, Ye Yunjin's first reaction was to tell Qin Mucheng first.

Chapter 73 Prank

  "good."

  As Qin Mucheng said the word "good", Ye Yunjin's hand slipped.

  When he lowered his head, unexpected surprise appeared on Qin Mucheng's face, which then turned into a smile.

  "Yixi, what's the matter with calling me?" Ye Yunjin asked worriedly.

  No wonder he was worried, it was just because he had not been able to play with Chu Yixi before, and instead asked Yan Qiu, who had argued with each other when they first met, to accompany him.

  Now Chu Yixi called him again. Based on his understanding of his friends, he was mainly worried that something bad would happen between Chu Yixi and Yan Qiu today.

  "Xiaojin, no, nothing happened. I just wanted to ask, how do you feel on your first day at work today? Are you tired? Haha."

  At the end, he smiled awkwardly.

  "Hey", Chu Yixi sighed secretly in her heart, and patted her chest. Fortunately, she didn't say it impulsively.

  After all, how can you tell Xiaojin when you encounter such a thing? If this is really known, Xiaojin will definitely ask clearly.

  "I'm fine." Ye Yunjin pursed her lips and replied in a stiff voice.

  After secretly glancing at Qin Mucheng who was still standing waiting for him, Ye Yunjin quickly turned his gaze away.

  God, how should he tell Chu Yixi that he was not good at all today, and many strange things happened.

  "That's good, come on with your new job. By the way, let me ask you, when you work at Qin's, does the smelly ice cube take care of you?"

  Not knowing anything about what happened to Ye Yunjin today, Chu Yixi asked a little loudly.

  And these words immediately made Ye Yunjin tense up, "This, this..."

  "What's wrong?"

  Unexpectedly, Ye Yunjin stuttered a little, and successfully made Qin Mucheng look sideways and greet him.