Chapter 251-255

She hurriedly clarified, "My dear, don't believe what he said. Ever since I met you, my whole heart has been with you. He said that just to sow discord between us. You know, he It's the nemesis I told you about, dear, don't listen to this kind of person!"

  Afraid that Mr. Gui would really doubt her "sincerity", Cai Hua repeated her previous words and tried to make Chu Yixi dislike her again.

  As long as Mr. Gui is willing to stand up for her, she doesn't believe that Chu Yixi can't be punished today. As for those people, hehe, Mr. Gui has brought several bodyguards. She still doesn't believe it. What kind of big shot can this little bastard Chu Yixi know? , when the time comes, you still have to apologize to her obediently.

  As for Mr. Gui, he does care a little about what Chu Yixi just said. As the other party said, which girl doesn't like a handsome and golden white horse, and he is also very self-aware of his age and appearance.

  But so what, he has plenty of money. As long as he has a lot of money, he can have as many young and beautiful women as Cai Hua if he wants. Naturally, he doesn't care if Cai Hua is sincere to him. He What I want is just a woman to play with, and when I get tired of it, I'll find another one.

  The reason why I came here was just because I felt bored, and because I was still interested in Cai Hua, I brought my men with me.

  Mr. Gui is a ostentatious person, and he is always afraid that others will not know how well he dresses, eats well, and how good his moves are. So when he heard Chu Yixi's words: "Aha, he is really a hero," he Actually a little proud.

  After seeing Chu Yixi's face clearly, Master Gui was stunned. Is this really the "nemesis" that Cai Hua said? How could she be so beautiful? She was just like his former... dream girl!

  However, he was a man. Regarding this, Master Gui frowned. Seeing this, Cai Hua, who was nestling in his arms, thought that Master Gui didn't like Chu Yixi anymore, and she suddenly felt proud.

  When Chu Yixi saw these two people acting like this, she felt sick to her stomach. She immediately whispered to Ye Yunjin, "Xiaojin, let's get out of here. It's really terrible. You can meet annoying people everywhere."

  Ye Yunjin naturally nodded in agreement after hearing this. He didn't want to stay here, but he felt a little embarrassed. The previous clerk said that today was the birthday of the store manager here, but because of their affairs, all the good places were messed up. , affecting business here.

  He turned his head and looked at the man, and saw that the man had a cold face, and he didn't know what he was thinking. But when he looked over, he immediately came back to his senses, as if he already knew what he wanted to say, and replied calmly, "Here Someone will come to clean up when we leave, so let's go first."

  The man's words made Ye Yunjin feel like he had received reassurance. He nodded with relief and planned to leave this place with Chu Yixi.

  The four people walked out of the door at the same time, but were stopped by Gui Ye's bodyguards. Ye Yunjin looked at the bodyguards in front of them and suddenly felt a little speechless.

  As expected, Qin Mucheng's whole body was covered with frost. It was the majesty of a person who had always been in power. Master Gui and others felt the pressure. That kind of momentum was not comparable to that of a nouveau riche like Master Gui. Even the shrew just now Cai Hua, who was scolding, also hid in Gui Ye's bloated arms, let alone the bodyguard who stopped them.

  Simply... fragile.

  It was at this time that seven or eight bodyguards, also wearing black clothes and black trousers, poured in outside the door. The leading one was the one Qin Mucheng had signaled to the people in a car through the window.