Chapter 11

"How do you know? No, I mean, I did look for a job recently."

In fact, Ye Yunjin had a job before, but because of his sudden marriage to Qin Mucheng, considering that he had just joined the original company and was still a newcomer, it was difficult to take a long leave.

Even if you can take a leave, if the reasons for taking such a long leave are known to colleagues you just met, they will definitely be questioned.

Maybe even the news that the marriage partner is a man will be known.

Moreover, thinking of the boss of that company, Ye Yunjin couldn't help but smile helplessly. Although the boss was a nice person and was young and promising.

It stands to reason that there should be many women vying for such a person.

However, this man did not shy away from saying that he was gay and did not like women, which broke the hearts of those women and did not say anything.

She even claimed to "pursue" him on her first day at work!

Although he didn't take it seriously, Ye Yunjin still remembered how indescribable his feelings were when he learned this sentence, as well as the shocked expressions on the faces of his colleagues!

So, for these various reasons, he simply quit that job just in case.

However, after a month in the Qin family, Ye Yunjin felt a little regretful!

Just because he was really free, he originally wanted to clean the house and do some housework, but there were dedicated people in the Qin family to do these things.

This also resulted in him having almost nothing to do every day and always sitting alone in a daze.

Therefore, he paid more attention to other companies these days. He could not return to the previous company, so he found a platform online and submitted his resume.

With the excellent results on his resume, it didn't take long for several companies to find him.

It's just that Ye Yunjin declined them all, because these companies either didn't treat Ye Yunjin very well! Although he is not short of money, this is related to work, and the salary cannot be too low!

Or the development prospects are not good!

Or...it's too far from Qin Mucheng's villa! One of the companies has a round trip that takes three hours.

Unable to find a suitable job for a while, Ye Yunjin had nothing to do. Therefore, a few days ago he agreed to Chu Yixi, who is an editor by profession, to go to Y City and his house to help him finish the manuscript. After finishing the rush, he had already It's one o'clock in the afternoon on the third day.

After helping to catch up on the manuscript, Chu Yixi originally wanted him to stay in city y for a few days, but Ye Yunjin didn't want to stay. In the afternoon of the same day, he booked a flight to return to city b.

To put it bluntly, at that moment, he actually missed Qin Mucheng. Although at that time, Qin Mucheng might not know that he had been out for a few days, and didn't care whether he came back or not!

But, he just wants to go back!

"You are studying graphic design, and the company happens to be recruiting people for this module. Do you want to try to apply for it?"

Thousands of thoughts, in fact, only happen in a moment.

When he heard this sentence, the expression on Ye Yunjin's face became completely stunned.

"What, go to the Qin family? Can I do it?" No wonder Ye Yunjin doubted herself so much.

In his opinion, Qin Corporation is one of the top 100 companies in the world. Although he is not bad at ability, to join such a large and excellent company as Qin Corporation, for him, it is...