Chapter 56-60

"Qin Mucheng, no matter what you know, what I want to say to you most here is... I'm sorry."

  After speaking of the last three words, Ye Yunjin and Secretary Xiao both looked at him in surprise.

  But Liu Mingxi didn't want to worry about it anymore. He just kept staring at Qin Mucheng. After a while, he continued:

  "Acheng, no, President Qin. Thank you for taking care of me before. I don't know what you already know, but I know what you will do next."

  At this point, Liu Mingxi paused, "I also know that I have done many unforgivable things, but I still want to beg you to let Lin Yang go."

  This was the last thing he could do for him.

  "And, thank you."

  "Ye Yunjin, I also want to say sorry to you. It's great to see you and President Qin getting along so harmoniously now. You will definitely not be the same as me.

  After speaking to Qin Mucheng, Liu Mingxi turned to Ye Yunjin.

  "No, it's okay, I..."

  Facing Liu Mingxi's apology, Ye Yunjin didn't know what to say, but he really didn't mean to blame Liu Mingxi now.

  "We will always be together."

  Qin Mucheng suddenly took over what Ye Yunjin had left unsaid and declared with certainty.

  As he said that, he grabbed the other person's hand again.

  Ye Yunjin couldn't pull out even a single bit even if she wanted to.

  In this scene, how could Liu Mingxi not see that Qin Mucheng really fell in love with Ye Yunjin.

  It's different from how I felt about him before.

  In the past, when he and Qin Mucheng were together, Qin Mucheng would never make such an action to declare sovereignty, nor would he say such intimate words.

  But so what, all this is none of his business anymore, he just needs to live for himself again.

  "I will leave this place in two days and will not disturb anyone. I wish you both happiness and love forever."

  After saying that, Liu Mingxi lowered his head and bowed, and walked out without looking back.

  Not long after he left, Secretary Xiao quickly retreated, fearing that if he stayed here any longer, he would be operated on by his own CEO.

  The author has something to say

  Thank you for your support and likes, thank you very much (′ω`%)

  My little cuties, I want to say sorry to you first.

  During this period of time, I have been very tired. The first week of school started for six days, and I had to attend classes until the Lantern Festival and today, Saturday.

  After persisting for a while, it was very difficult to continue. I couldn't be a night owl even if I wanted to, and I didn't have enough energy.

  Therefore, the update will be unstable. In the past few days, Jiujiu's update status is that I feel sleepy while coding. It is the kind of person who will doze off when standing while coding, and will fall asleep directly when lying down while coding.

  Going back and forth, the update speed is slow, I'm really sorry for you ('ω)

  But no matter what, Jiujiu will update every day, but it is a bit difficult to control the update level. Please forgive me. When the recovery is better, Jiujiu will work hard to update!