Chapter 131-135

Ye Yunjin is from Qin Mucheng, and Chen Yuhan likes Qin Mucheng who is cold all over. Zhong Chuyi has to think more about asking him to agree to such a thing.

  "Don't worry, I just want my cousin to help me keep an eye on him. I'm not asking you to do anything harmful."

  Chen Yuhan curled her lips and explained loudly.

  "That's the best. Well, I'll promise you this. I'll help you keep an eye on this person when the time comes."

  My cousin doesn't give up on a man, and he can't do anything except help her.

  "Thank you, cousin. My cousin loves me the most!"

  Chen Yuhan suddenly smiled happily after hearing this, and a strange light flashed in his eyes.

  ——

  "President, here is today's schedule."

  Secretary Xiao, who was wearing a serious suit, held a blue folder and put it on the table.

  "Okay, I understand. How was the discussion with du last night?"

  The first half of the sentence was said lightly, and the second half was asked lightly.

  Because Qin Mucheng lowered his head, he didn't see Xiao Qi's expression become unnatural when he said the second half of the sentence.

  "The contract has been signed and things are going smoothly."

  After a pause, Secretary Xiao still answered in a business-like manner. As for the rest, he didn't intend to say it out loud.

  "Well done, please pay more attention to this case, or if you are too busy, hand it over to someone else."

  Xu realized that he was overly squeezing Secretary Xiao. President Qin rarely realized his conscience and thoughtfully gave Xiao Qi another choice.

  Xiao Qi's eyes lit up and he said, "Okay, then I'll ask someone else to follow up." Just as he was about to say it, the landline on Qin Mucheng's desk rang.

  Facts have proved that Qin Mucheng gave Secretary Xiao a chance, but God did not give it to him.

  "President, someone from du company is here. He is the vice president of their company. Do you want to invite him up?"

  The girl at the front desk in the lobby downstairs looked at the man who suddenly stood in front of her and exuded a dangerous aura, and reported into the microphone with a little trembling.

  Downstairs of Qin's company, in the hall where people were coming and going, there were five people standing in full posture. Four of them were wearing the same black suits, with their hands behind their backs. Anyone with a discerning eye would know that they were bodyguards.

  The person leading the group was none other than Tang Liye, who had a stern look on his face.

  The author has something to say

  Okay, good night everyone, don't forget to vote more

Chapter 201 Small belly chicken intestines

  "Ask him to come up."

  Qin Mucheng just frowned and gave instructions lightly.

  "Yes, President."

  The receptionist on the other end of the phone was visibly relieved when he heard this and quickly responded.

  After her boss hung up the phone, she also hung up. She raised her head and glanced at Tang Liye nervously. The girl at the front desk endured the excitement and timidity in her heart and said: